User avatar

thewritingdoc

  • Other Poetry Re: rebirth

    Ohhh, I liked this! I really did. I wish I could write this way :( I recoiled. I wouldn't use the word recoiled in this instance. You already bombard the ...

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Remembering her

    Hello! I'm tennis. Here is your review: The loneliness sings a lullaby to me,One that cannot induce any sleep, felt like there should have been a period after induce. It ...

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mom

    Very sweet of you to write to your mom. When I have a son, I hope he loves writing just as much as I do. You're great (: I'm tennis, ...

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: 7-9-09 Dreams

    Short but sad :( I could make that emotional connection to the piece... By the slick surface of the pond. I wouldn't have used the word slick here..don't think it ...

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: I want to feel alive

    Interesting piece. I wouldn't call it poetry though...

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My poem - "A Gift From Me To I"

    Hey, I'm Tennis!! Welcome to YWS! Oh boy, I remember the first day I signed up... good times, good times. I hope you enjoy our community, enhance your writing experience, ...

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Colourblind

    Talk about an impressive ending! Sheesh, I was overwhelmed. Very intricate title, indeed. For the most part, I thought this was fabulous. It's a style of poetry I don't think ...

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: lost in thought

    I stare at the wall but my mind wonders into the depths of my thoughts, line sounded awkward to me. Try cutting it up a bit, often works well with ...

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Removed #8

    Thanks for the review! And yes, tennis is my life! RAFA NADAL

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Removed #8

    Topic has been removed.

    Dec 26, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Removed #8

    The Idea of snow in the summer was to symbolize a sort of "never ending winter" in the life of a person in which they are always cold. It was ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Removed #8

    Topic has been removed.

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Removed #7

    Topic has been removed.

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: I can make it better

    Well, everyone on here is thirteen and up so I don't think it needs to be rated. It isn't too explicit. Anyways onto your review. Go out and have your ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Time, unstoppable time

    Hey! We meet again! What a vivid piece! It really allows the reader to imagine and uses some great descriptions. I had a few minor issues with a little things ...

    Mar 19, 2009


Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown