User avatar

thewritingdoc

  • Other Poetry Re: Crush

    Personally, I thought it was in fact NOT cliche. It stayed away from cliche... to me.. The lines I feel a bit uncomfortable with are the part of the sea ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: I'm better than you...

    I love this piece. I think it's good.. The rythm is okay It's not bad I VERY much enjoyed it :)

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Hair

    Honestly, I loved this, It was light and free.. Especially the second line... 8.5/10

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Irises of Crimson

    Her eyes Piercing through mine (tacky was my first thought on lines 1 and 2) Glowing garnet with rage Menacing and condemning me Pitiless (AHA, however I was wrong. The ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: What is Canada?

    Well, I live in Ontario, Canada. I know pretty much our life is just like people's in Michigan in the Southern part where I live..

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Very Last Drop

    The red wine is gone. Drunk. To the very last drop. The wine is gone. So are the cocktail napkins that I used to blot the wine spilled on your ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Removed #2

    Thanks. I made some spelling erros (woops) that made it seem like I was switching tense. That was accidental. I would like some creative critisim on it. What do you ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Secret.

    Not just a secret, this was bigger (nice beginning) Blocked out for so long Denying its existence (first 2 lines: I felt the emotion) I lied for months To everyone, ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Removed #2

    Poem has been removed.

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: PERFECT

    If she ran. she ran from you. (horrible) If she was broken apart; she wasn't broken from the start. (okay...........) You took a knife and shoved it into her heart. ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Suffocating

    I thought thiss poem was good. Not excellent and not bad but good. It seemed less like a poem to me and more like... I don't know how to describe ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Just Friends

    We're friends We talk, We laugh. Walking home from school with you's the best-- You always find a way to put my patience to the test. Still, you make me ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Description!

    That's called voice from pictures. We're doing it in school.

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Kill me (because our love hurts)

    I can really relate to this. I enjoyed it soooooooooo much. Except I disliked "Every kiss on the cheek is like knifes cutting my flesh." It sounded akward. Other than ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: i know people

    Uhm, spam? We don't do things like that on here. Not that I've seen of.

    Apr 7, 2008


The fellow who thinks he knows it all is especially annoying to those of us who do.
— Harold Coffin