User avatar

thewonderworldofnight

  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    [spoiler]Yeah, but no one could really be Lily! POOR SNAPE I LOVE YOU!!![/spoiler] I don't get it; why does practically no one love Snape? He's awesome! Sooo much better than ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    [spoiler]Yeah, I know! If only Lily could've been with Snape when he died, he would've been so happy! But Harry was just a reminder that Lily chose James over him...which ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of the Flies

    It's a classic...you won't be able to live without it!!! People will make references to it forever and if you haven't read it you'll feel extremely lost! It's not my ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    Are you people kidding me? That was sooo not the saddest death! [spoiler]I felt so bad when Snape died...Mad-Eye's was waaay too sudden for me to feel anything and I ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    I like it, but it's not the best of the HP books...I don't know why, but thr 6th and 7th really didn't do that much for me...maybe I was just ...

    Jul 22, 2007


I don't think so alliyah, but don't quote me on that.
— TheBlueCat