User avatar

thewonderworldofnight

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Romeo was dead

    I loved it! The grammar stuff didn't bother me, personally...the way you cut your sentences short really added to the drama, sort of a cliffhanger...the crowbar seemed rather random, but ...

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: an excerpt of Riveda's Story

    The Adept Racru stood in the center of the room as Riveda and Gwymei entered the chamber. The minor priests stood to one side, acolytes, saji, and novices to the ...

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm new here

    You're not the only one; I'm pretty clueless too. NEWBIES UNITE!!! What kind of stuff do you write?

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Please read!!!

    I didn't have enough room to post this, but MZB is Marion Zimmer Bradley...sorry for the confusion!

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Please read!!!

    I already posted this under Nate's topic so it wasn't readilly viewable, so I'm just gonna paste it here now! Please read, I promise I'm not as dorky as I ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Riveda's Story: based on MZB's The Fall of Atlantis

    The Adept Racru stood in the center of the room as Riveda and Gwymei entered the chamber. The minor priests stood to one side, acolytes, saji, and novices to the ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Okay, I'm new here...I guess you can call me by my username, or by Deoris...although I kinda like being called Deoris better, it's much more personal... I don't really know ...

    Jul 18, 2007


Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners