User avatar

thewonderworldofnight

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: HP 7 fanfic

    Considering that Hermione and Ron were never really together as a couple except for a short time in this fanfic and Harry and Ginny only really spoke once before getting ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    No, I haven't seen Mamma Mia, but I've heard of it...I'll see it when it comes around where I live!

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    Stuff from musicals is my fav. genre (is that a genre?), especially Moulin Rouge, Phantom of the Opera, Carousel, Wicked, Sound of Music, and more which I can't think of ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Zomg

    Awww, that's so sad, I'll be your friend!!! When I first joined, I didn't know anyone here either and I still barely do, but that's okay!!! I heard about this ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Pain of losing you

    Your descriptions and colors are great, but does this really belong in fanfiction? If it does, what is it from? It's really good anyway...if it's not really a fanfic, maybe ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Creek

    Creek 1 Light lives on you, like a water bug, flashing, here now, gone in a flash. Blink. The sun echoes so radiantly in you, reflecting what is and what ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: On the Way Back

    I wrote this about when some of my family and I went fishing and my brothers had...let's just call it way too much fun...comment, critique, and enjoy!!! On the Way ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Revelations

    Hope you enjoy! And please comment, criticize, etc.!!! ~Revelations~ Walking through the cemetery, eyes closed. I don’t want to see it. He pushes, mom, make it stop. Who is he? ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    [spoiler]Lupin would never be with Lily! He's too good for her! It's like Kel said, Rowling shows no good qualities in James, he's portrayed as arrogant and a bully...Lily should ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Ch. 1: On the Hogwarts Express

    This is another draft of my other response to the epilogue. I'm actually doing chapters, which is a totally new thing for me. This is just the beginning so it's ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    [spoiler] I think Percy should have died instead of Fred. A last redeeming action to help save his family from the evil Death Eaters. It would have suited the pompous ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter fanfic (from epilogue)

    Yeah...this is just what I wrote during a class, so it's not even a whole chapter... I'm really hating how I depict Rosie though...I'll post another draft pretty soon (or ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter and the Alternate Ending

    Personally, I think it's better without the epilogue at the end; the epilogue just waters out a really powerful peace. I loved it, but I figure you'll want some criticism ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter fanfic (from epilogue)

    JK Rowling was definitely writing that epilogue so people would write fanfics!!! So now I'm just responding to that...it's really bad because I wrote it during class when I was ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    [spoiler]Yeah, I know, the whole not saying who Victoire's parents are bugged me so much!!! I never thought about the possibility of her parents being Bill and Fleur, but that ...

    Jul 24, 2007


"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
— Albus Dumbledore