User avatar

thewonderworldofnight

  • Media Reviews Re: A Wrinkle in Time

    Hmmm...I tried reading it a few years back, but maybe I just wasn't ready for it...maybe I'll try it again ;-) Isn't it sad when such good writers die in ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: What's the weirdest book you've ever read?

    The weirdest book I've read (and it's and oldie) was the Canterbury Tales. Just weird... Yeah, I'd have to agree with you there...especially the tale of the Wife of Bath ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: 1984 by George Orwell

    I'm so happy! I'm reading this book this year in English class, so it's good to know it won't be a drag! Thanks guys! ~Deoris

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Fantasy Reporter

    It's really funny! Did this come to you out of a dream? It seems to move along in that sort of irregular sequence...and the mystical people added to that as ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: What's your NaNo 2007 about?

    So far, mine doesn't have a title, as the ideas are still a-stirring in my head too much to give me enough time to give it a title. I usually ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Blood on Snow

    that was really good!!! it was confusing at the beginning. Perhaps you could write more of the scenery, as it wasn't obvious as to where they were. Also, I'm kind ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Beautifully Evil #1

    Okay, so now i've read your first chapter... a few critiques: 1) the dialogue seems unnatural. Maybe it's just me, but it goes from formal dialogue to slang too quickly ...

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Beautifully Evil Epilogue

    okay...i honestly really liked that, and i'm often not the one to be so into romance writing...now i have to start from the beginning and see what happened before the ...

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Untitled

    wow...i really liked that, though it was kinda angsty. if you want to title it, perhaps "a lonely lover" (like how Shakespeare didn't title his poems so they just gained ...

    Oct 26, 2007
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    okay, so i'm too lazy to go through 10 pages of stuff, so i'm sorry if i'm repeating a past question and wasting your time. how do you get the ...

    Oct 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A re-post of my Sedrae Story

    As I feel that english teachers are not the center of the universe in terms of critiquing writing, I'd post something I wrote here. Enjoy and PLEASE CRITIQUE!!! Sedrae lay ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Stupidity Test

    I'M THE EXACT SAME WAY!!! like i was writing this thing, and i played it through my head like a bajillion times a day, and then it just seemed wrong. ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: an excerpt of Riveda's Story

    yeah it's a fanfic of Marion Zimmer Bradley's The Fall of Atlantis. It's not a whole, just a piece... thanks for the critique! this has been up for quite a ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: To Compose an Epitaph

    NOOOOO!!! SNAPE!!! DUMBLEDORE!!! Like others said before me, it's beautiful in a sad way... :cry:

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter fanfic (from epilogue)

    The thing is, Ron told Rosie to beat Scorpius (sorry!) in every test and such, so I figured he would basically hint that she shouldn't be friends with him... Anyways, ...

    Jul 31, 2007


If a nation loses its storytellers, it loses its childhood.
— Peter Handke