-
Re: Last thing I ate was...
I ate 17 crackers... sad I counted....
Feb 5, 2012 -
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
Uuhh, not quite :D
Jan 28, 2012 -
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
Scarily no! My hair is blonde but kinda darker than most hair of my color, and my skintone is lightly tanned. My eybrowsbeg to differ, butI take pride onmy nice ...
Jan 27, 2012 -
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
Well, lets see here..... Medium sized, blonde hair, hazel eyes, lives in pink, and you like to wear nail- polish... Just guessing...:)
Jan 27, 2012 -
Re: Vegetarianism/Veganism? With or against?
I think that diets should be balanced, but it is possible to do this as a vegetarian/vegan. My dad is a vegetarian, so I am a little biased, but there ...
Jan 25, 2012
