User avatar

thetraveler

  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews galore! [Open!]

    Hey do you mind reviewing this poem I wrote? [url]viewtopic.php?f=196&t=92939[/url] Thanks! Cheers, thetraveler

    Jan 25, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: New Reviewer on the Block!

    Thanks so much! Quill I reviewed your poem... you have some talent!

    Jan 25, 2012
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sense

    Here I am as requested :) Wow... that is amazing poetry for starters. Well done! The first stanza is a little odd-sounding, the rhythm is slightly off, but all of ...

    Jan 25, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: New Reviewer on the Block!

    Jas I reviewed yours :) Getting around to others next Please excuse the fact that it may take a while... :)

    Jan 25, 2012
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Four People Nina Helped (And the One She Couldn't)- P1

    Here I am because you asked :) I thank you for asking too... curbs the boredom pains I believe that your story (so far) is wonderful. The first sentance was ...

    Jan 25, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: New Reviewer on the Block!

    Hello everyone, Since I have joined this site, I have found that I prefer to review over writing. Generally I don't have a problem reviewing all kinds of work and ...

    Jan 25, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vegetarianism/Veganism? With or against?

    I think that diets should be balanced, but it is possible to do this as a vegetarian/vegan. My dad is a vegetarian, so I am a little biased, but there ...

    Jan 25, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Come closer, my pretties. (Re-Opened!)

    Do you mind reviewing for me? Thanks :D I just want to know if you like it, what you like if anything, if you don't like it, what I could ...

    Jan 25, 2012
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Glory On the Court

    Hey, here's a review for you, whether you want it or not... Wow, what a fun read! I really thought that you captured the feel of the tense air and ...

    Jan 25, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Turn It In. [closed]

    Hey, would you mind reviewing my poem, The Poets for me? Much appreciated, :D

    Jan 25, 2012
  • Other Poetry Re: The Poets

    Does anyone like this? What do you think about it? :?:

    Jan 24, 2012
  • Other Poetry Re: The Poets

    A poem is delicious Satisfying and nutritious To all whose attention is captured by thee. But do we think of who wrote it? No, no we just quote it And ...

    Jan 24, 2012
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: And the Darkness Rained Upon Them

    If you want me to be entirely honest I thought that it was wonderful but it went a little fast. I don't know what story this is from but I ...

    Jan 24, 2012


You can cut all the flowers, but you cannot stop Spring from coming.
— Pablo Neruda