User avatar

thetraveler

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Trav looked confuzed for a moment and apologised for such behavior, blinking and wondering what had come over her. She sat next to Ryder and assumed an expression of extreme ...

    Feb 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Interview the person below you!

    To be honest.... no Do you like Sherlock Holmes? No wait, don't answer that :) I know you do already xD Do you like pop music?

    Feb 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    (Caught ya by surprize there, huh?)

    Feb 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Trav waltzed out from the small restroom looking radiant. Ryder immediately fell and turned from Justa gawping. He opened his eyes, gulped and dreamily asked the girl who she was. ...

    Feb 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Last thing I ate was...

    I ate 17 crackers... sad I counted....

    Feb 5, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    *Shae Rae* A strange hurling sound comes from outside the tavern and several people turn to look at the door as a drop-dead gorgeous girl walks in, pale and something ...

    Feb 4, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    The girl in the center of the hug-fest stopped crying and wiggled free of the crowd, doll still in her arms. She wiped her face one more time and went ...

    Feb 2, 2012
  • Writer's Market Re: ITV2 Looking For Fresh New Budding Journalists

    A one and an eight... grrr... Eithteen never seemed so far away!

    Feb 1, 2012
  • Will Review For Food Re: Reviewer Testimonials

    ZlyWick is awesome too. (Formerly GoldenQuill)

    Feb 1, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will Review Your Stories So I Can Expand My Ideas, Myself!

    Could you please...? Hope you like :) TRAV

    Feb 1, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    The girl looked up and gave a nod of thanks and wrapped her arms around the doll very tightly and continued to sob.

    Jan 30, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Poetreview

    Hi! I want very badly to review your work. As the title points out, I love poetry, but I will review other stuff as well. Cheers, trav

    Jan 30, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    The girl's cider came out, and she chugged it all in one go. Maggie's juice came out, and she sipped it slowly, savoring it. "Aww, God bless you. My d-d-dad ...

    Jan 29, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    Uuhh, not quite :D

    Jan 28, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    A young 14 or 15 year old girl pushes open the creaking door slowly and enters the crowded building. A few people turn and look for a moment before returning ...

    Jan 28, 2012


They laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at them because they're all the same.
— Kurt Cobain