Random avatar

thethinkerofthoughts

  • Poetry Discussion Re: What's so bad about Emo poetry?

    I know there's a difference between sad, dark and emo. That's why it's annoying when some people just label you "emo" (I am not an emo and have nothing aginst ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: What's so bad about Emo poetry?

    Yeah, I concur! Is it because it because we're all scared of sad people and that we're in denial, like nothing bad ever happened? Or is it because we don't ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do TV and Movies Inspire your Writing?

    Most of my fiction posts since I joined have been the Invasion of Solari saga which was set in between Star Wars episodes 4 and 5 but features characters that ...

    Aug 13, 2007


"Growing up isn't the problem... forgetting is."
— Antoine de Saint-ExupĂ©ry, The Little Prince