User avatar

thething912

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Legalize Pot?

    I think it should remain illegal.

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Grammatical Errors In Public

    I noticed thyat most people on the internet use horrible grammar.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: My forum.

    It's still in the making. I am hoping to get more people to come. Please tell people you know about it that will help thanks.

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is there a right or wrong?

    Right and wrong are notions based on the mind meaning that they can differ from person to person. What some beleive is wrong others might beleive is right. Thus, no ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I would like a pen pal. Are there any on here?

    Suzanne. They don't need to give me their address. I don't want to jeopardize anyone. I just want to talk with someone that knows Japanese.

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I would like a pen pal. Are there any on here?

    I would a pen pal to study Japanese with. Arigato. We can talk through pming so you don't have to give out your email.

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This is nikki-chan! *points*

    Your cat looks like my sister's cat, mayonaka-chan.

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Call of duty 4.

    Is it any good? I hear that it got a good rating and was thinking about buying it.

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: My dog, Grace.

    One of my friends has a German Shepherd his name is ranger(the dog's name.)

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Neopets

    I used to go on Neopets until people stared treating me like trash ten or more times a day and these people even made a forum about me in a ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A link to movie producers.

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Other writer's site.

    Me and Nate would like to introduce visionwirter. Nate said it was okay to post. I heard about the Tw and would like to say that we'll not let our ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Immigration

    We have a lot of illegal immigration from the Spanish countries. I think sense these people are not committing any more crimes in America that they should be allowed to ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Stupid People!

    I think he was just being a smart butt. When people act stupid it is annoying.

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Is anyone here a humanitarian?

    What do you think is the most important issue that we should deal with?

    Oct 22, 2007


Everything’s edible if you’re immortal.
— Feltrix