User avatar

thething912

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are people really equal?

    I think people are created equal. Although, I said that they weren't. Anway, think about it. Is a killer really equal to a nonkiller? The person killed someone but because ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion and Racism

    It seems to me that he or if god is a woman she wanted us to be more different from each other so, he or she gave us that liberty ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: American English: Dialect or Language?

    I think it is quite weird because with within American English there are different dialects like Country, Northern, Urban, and Suburban. I know that from studying linguistics and talking to ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Softy!!

    :smt005

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I need help making an Ezine.

    I need writers and editors of certain sections of the magazine. Plus, this is a great oppurtunity to see your work published and to work for a magazine. The magazine ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: War!

    I need spys for something. All it will do is increase my dominion without hurting anyone else. If it hurt people I won't be doing it. PM me for detals. ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: wierdo group

    Is this a place for weridos to get together or something?

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: My website.

    Interested in making money from selling your content? Than go here.

    May 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is freedom of speech a bad thing?

    Good points.

    May 10, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is freedom of speech a bad thing?

    Sorry for the two n's. Sure, freedom of speach allows you to state your mind but you have to remember that it allows you to say negitive things also, like ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Politics

    "Theis a problem with politics! Gorge Bush had started this war saining that their are dangerous wepons in Iarag wrere thier's wasen't !!!!! And that's my word on politices! " ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should libel on the computer be illegal?

    I heard that libel on the internet is legal.

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should libel on the computer be illegal?

    "thething cleans my cat's litterbox everyday wearing a gorilla suit and a tutu. " Lol.

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should libel on the computer be illegal?

    As you all know libel is the the writen form of malicious lies about people only used to humiliate them. Should this form of harassment be illegal on the internet?

    May 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Has technology opened doors for more crime?

    With the advancements in technology there has come opportunity for crime but there are also new ways to prevent it? What do you think?

    Apr 11, 2008


Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
— Thomas Edison