-
Re: Did we really land on the moon?
I know some people say yes and others say no. But, I don't know the evidence that well so, I want to see what you think.
Aug 30, 2008 -
Re: Tired of LOL?
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! lol is fun to use. You can't make me restrain myself from using it. lol Oh, I just used it, lol and again. lol Aah! again. Okay, I'll stop. ...
Aug 30, 2008 -
Re: Game, write a cheesy poem.
Who want to go first?
Aug 28, 2008 -
Re: Funny add on YWS.
Perhaps, it was spam, sorry.
Aug 27, 2008 -
Re: Funny add on YWS.
Free Chat w/ Sexy Singles Chat, Flirt, Browse & Swap Pics! Join 100+ Chat Rooms & Video Chats.
Aug 27, 2008 -
Re: Ask a stupid question get a stupid answer, lol
Oh, sorry, I didn't understand what she or he was tryng to say with that question.
Aug 24, 2008 -
Re: Ask a stupid question get a stupid answer, lol
I guess you could consider a stupid question as a question that most people know the answer to.
Aug 24, 2008 -
Re: Ask a stupid question get a stupid answer, lol
After you answer with a stupid answer you need to ask a stupid question.
Aug 24, 2008 -
Re: Ask a stupid question get a stupid answer, lol
Yeah.
Aug 24, 2008 -
Re: Ask a stupid question get a stupid answer, lol
So, who wants to go first?
Aug 24, 2008 -
Re: Lessons of the Internet
I think they should know manners just like in real life people hate jerks on the computer.
Aug 7, 2008 -
Re: Check out an article I wrote for an online magazine.
So, I used to work for an online magazine and I happend to write an article for them but, I wasn't there long because my dad got sick. But here ...
Jul 29, 2008 -
Re: I need someone to come up with a layout for my magazine.
I am plaing on making an online culture magazine and I am in need of a good layout for it. Credit for the picture will go to you and I'm ...
Jul 26, 2008 -
Re: What are the big national holidays?
I think July first is Canada day. But, I'm not sure. I can ask the French students about France's independence day if you want. Independence days of other nations
Jul 16, 2008 -
Re: The apocalypse!
I'm not so sure if I believe in that. There has been other stories about the end of the World that turned out to be about something totally different.
Jul 16, 2008
