-
Re: 100 reviews
I did recently also. But, cool!
Sep 5, 2008 -
Re: Vice President Choice
Oh, Nate I'm sure when Palin was governor her husband was taking care of the kids and look what happened. Edit #1: "Clinton did not resign" I remember that they ...
Sep 5, 2008 -
Re: Vice President Choice
Argument withdrawed.
Sep 5, 2008 -
Re: Vice President Choice
Argument withdrawed.
Sep 4, 2008 -
Re: Vice President Choice
Argument withdrawed.
Sep 4, 2008 -
Re: Vice President Choice
Argument withdrawed.
Sep 3, 2008 -
Re: Obama's Secret Past???
Um, is this a joke? Are you trying to rick roll us because that's what the video is. Even if he was a backup dancer who cares? I find it ...
Sep 2, 2008 -
Re: What do you love about writing?
I like writing because it lets people be creative and it helps unlock your mind, it takes you to new place. Plus, you can make your story be anything you ...
Sep 2, 2008 -
Re: 100 reviews for moi. Yay!
I know it doesn't seem like much to some of you but it means something to me. (= 50 more to go until another star I think. I hope I ...
Sep 1, 2008 -
Re: 6,000,501!
Oh okay. (= *Parties*
Aug 31, 2008 -
Re: 6,000,501!
Umm. 5000 what? Posts?
Aug 31, 2008 -
Re: Did we really land on the moon?
Um..... Nate you know that your link leads to a music video right? Did you intentionally mean for this?
Aug 31, 2008 -
Re: I got my old magazine job back (=
Thanks.
Aug 30, 2008 -
Re: I got my old magazine job back (=
Could you please go there it's kind of a ghost town right now. Because, they just set up thier new website. Thanks. Anyway, I am currently, a contributor there incase ...
Aug 30, 2008 -
Re: Game, write a cheesy poem.
Your poem is quite funny Nate. lol
Aug 30, 2008
