User avatar

thething912

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Preferred Alone: Not Every Single One Is A Creep

    I kind of like the mystery you placed in the poem. It give a sense of wonder. Anyway, I liked the poem although, it was kind of confusing.

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A problem with Dyslexia

    I can see how Dyslexia ties into it and I like how you describe things. The only thing I saw was that my self should be myself. Do you actually ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Detention with Miss E

    That's was really funny. I didn't finish it all though it was too long.

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Scripts Re: icarly: iCRASH!

    I thought it was somewhat corny. I think you should scap it and start over. Plus, think about what the people are saying doesn't it sound funny to you. And ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: You’ll never love me.

    How can I make it longer? Edited. Why can’t you see what you’re doing to me? Why can’t our love ever be? You reach for my heart and you tear ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Inside Us

    Not bad. I like the rhyming. Sorry, my reviews are quite dull today.

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lonely nights

    I like the use of imagery and the metaphors used. Good job.

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: First Poem

    It's true but I don't like the frequentness of you cannot.

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stormy night.

    Tell me what you think please. Stormy night. There's a crashing sound outside the window which gives us fear; it sounds like giants are jumping on the clouds. Also, a ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Check out an article I wrote for an online magazine.

    So, I used to work for an online magazine and I happend to write an article for them but, I wasn't there long because my dad got sick. But here ...

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I need someone to come up with a layout for my magazine.

    I am plaing on making an online culture magazine and I am in need of a good layout for it. Credit for the picture will go to you and I'm ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What are the big national holidays?

    I think July first is Canada day. But, I'm not sure. I can ask the French students about France's independence day if you want. Independence days of other nations

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The apocalypse!

    I'm not so sure if I believe in that. There has been other stories about the end of the World that turned out to be about something totally different.

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are people really equal?

    I think people are created equal. Although, I said that they weren't. Anway, think about it. Is a killer really equal to a nonkiller? The person killed someone but because ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion and Racism

    It seems to me that he or if god is a woman she wanted us to be more different from each other so, he or she gave us that liberty ...

    Jul 16, 2008


Everything’s edible if you’re immortal.
— Feltrix