User avatar

thething912

  • Lyric Poetry Re: All she wanted to do was sing

    I thought that it was a good poem their was a sence of mystery trying to find out what she was doing and what was happending. It was quite sad ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ask a stupid question get a stupid answer, lol

    So, who wants to go first?

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Lessons of the Internet

    I think they should know manners just like in real life people hate jerks on the computer.

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Vera

    I had to read it two times to make sense of what you were saying. I kind of like how it's straightforward and you don't have to guess about what ...

    Aug 3, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Last Night

    I like the thought you put into this poem and the emotion that you carry with it. It really shows throughout the poem. I don't think I saw anything that ...

    Aug 3, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Observations / The Tree

    I find it interesting that you talk about how it's important to remain happy and to have hope even when things look bad it gives the poem or whatever you ...

    Aug 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: One bad night.

    It's done. Yay! One line taken form the Wizard of Oz. Brittney: “So, to tell you about myself. I am lyke so totally popular and I date lyke only the ...

    Aug 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New member here

    Aah! Another 18 year old newbie. *Goes crazy trying to find out where all these 18 year olds are coming from* Anyway, welcome!

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another new guy

    I don't understand where all these 18 year old males are coming from. Mainly the news ones. It makes it werider that I'm a 18 year old male also. There ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Question about ranks.

    How many reviews do you need to move up from Novelist. I saw someone with 26 reviews and they were one also so, I am wondering why I have almost ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: A part for me a part for you

    I would get rid of and I know I won't be whole without you. It doesn't really flow with a part for me a part for you. Maybe replace it ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Horse For A Fly

    I'm not sure if I really like this it mainly just seems like a rant from a horse.

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My French friends.

    Sorry, I was editing it when you most have came into the forum, sorry.

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My French friends.

    So, here is a picture of the French students that were staying with us. Oliver (18) is on the right and Enzo (16) is on the left. And, that's me ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Delihla- a girl who lives in Hell

    Yeah, there are some errors in there like every one should be everyone and there's a place where you forgot to capitalize the I when referring to yourself. I think ...

    Aug 1, 2008


As my artist’s statement explains, my work is utterly incomprehensible and is therefore full of deep significance.
— Calvin