User avatar

thething912

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Trapped

    I liked your story.

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Romanzo(Romance.) It's in English.

    Characters John, the main character. Molly, John’s wife. Courtney, the model. Molly and John have been dating for six years and are now deciding to get married but, in the ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: what are you writing?

    what are you writing?

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing in Spanish...

    Yo hablo español y yo pienso que es interesante que quieres escribir un libro en español.

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Scripts Re: The haunted.

    The haunted. By greenfire42. Act One: Beginning of the haunting. Scene One: Noises. Setting: In John’s house. It all started one Saturday when John heard footsteps coming down the stairs. ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: The plays I'm writing

    I'm writing one about polar bears that stock people, one about a man that lose touch with reality and one about a man that stops the bombing on Japan.

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Heart Break

    You put the emotion in your story very nicely.

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Scripts Re: “Ticks”

    Thanks for reviwing. I'm going to take the sugestions that you gave me to enhance my story. Your I'm sick and tired of all your crap thing is very funny.

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Scripts Re: “Ticks”

    “Ticks” Main Characters: Mike: the evil doctor Joan: the evil doctor's assistant Introduction Mike is an evil scientist who has been working on creating a growth formula. He is from ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello I'm new

    I started writing in July and so far, I worte two horrors and one romance play. My name is Garrett and I'm 17.

    Sep 1, 2007


If we choose, we can live in a world of comforting illusion.
— Noam Chomsky