User avatar

thething912

  • Other Re: I think America should go to Africa.

    I think America should go to Africa. People are getting killed over in Africa because a group of people over there have no dignity for the other religions. I think ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Other Re: The importance of education.

    The importance of education. Job, getting a good education can get you a good occupation. For example, if you get a doctorate you can become a veterinarian or a surgeon. ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Learning disabilities

    Learning disabilities Dyslexia is a learning disability that makes it hard for a person to read. A person with dyslexia tends to see letters backwards and they have a difficult ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Title: Injustice.

    Title: Injustice. Are you really getting fair justice? In order to insure fair justice, a lot of laws have been made. But, are you really getting fair justice? They are ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Other Re: Could the government lie?

    I know that George Bush Sr. was a vice-president and a president.

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Other Re: Could the government lie?

    Has been taken away.

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Other Re: How to be a true friend.

    How to be a true friend. A true friend respects others. True friends are able, to express their true notions to each other. A true friend doesn’t talk about their ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Other Re: Driving and utilizing the cell phone simultaneously.

    Driving and utilizing the cell phone simultaneously. Sure, it’s cool to use text messaging. But, is it a good idea to use it while driving? Text messaging takes your eyes ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I need an editer.

    Would you like to be one?

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: HELLO

    It's about a guy that marries a woman then falls in love with an italian model.

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: HELLO

    Please take a look at my romanzo story.

    Sep 2, 2007
  • General Articles Re: The mental.

    The mental. In the past, I herd stories of mental people. I know that, methamphetamines can cause people to possess horrible hallucinations. The most awkward story was of a person ...

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Get off your butt and do something!

    Get off your butt and do something! 26 stupid things you could be doing besides utilizing the stupid computer. Warning! Some of these things you shouldn’t do because, they’re prohibited ...

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: "Bule eyes."

    Blue eyes. Blue eyes, I miss you. I wonder when we’ll meet again. Blue eyes, I wish I could see you again Blue eyes, I remember when I first meet ...

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: ciao

    My name is Garrett. I'm 17. My interests are horse back riding and idioms. I speak English, Spanish, and some Italian but, I know alittle bit of must idioms. My ...

    Sep 2, 2007


Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated
— Messenger