User avatar

thething912

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Welcome!

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: As Beautiful...

    I like it here is why, if I made a world I would make it the same as yours. I think you should make the words after the commas in ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Driving and utilizing the cell phone simultaneously.

    Driving and utilizing the cell phone simultaneously. Sure, it’s cool to use text messaging. But, is it a good idea to use it while driving? Text messaging takes your eyes ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Driving and utilizing the cell phone simultaneously.

    Okay, I will.

    Sep 5, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Driving and utilizing the cell phone simultaneously.

    Driving and utilizing the cell phone simultaneously. Sure, it’s cool to use text messaging. But, is it a good idea to use it while driving? Text messaging takes your eyes ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How to look more intelligent.

    Don’t act dumb Learn other languages. Read a book that is more than one page long. Answer with the right answer when people ask you something. When you spell something ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Africa.

    I think America should go to Africa. People are getting killed over in Africa because a group of people over there have no dignity for the other religions. I think ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I am no poet

    I have writers block right now.

    Sep 5, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Iraq

    Taken away.

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Real Beauty

    I liked it.

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Vampires

    It's a little adnormal. I stink at poem writing. Vampires We hunt We bite We rule the night. We give people quite a fright. We suck blood. And, never leave ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Wasting lines

    I have writer's block right now, I'm trying to write four stories.

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: First Kiss (Part 1?)

    I found this a being quite good. I think you should make it a little longer and with more action.

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Jeepers

    It was kind of funny but It~s takes a lot for me to laugh.

    Sep 4, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Fear

    Fear by Thething912 What makes fear? I believe, that bad experiences can cause fear. Not being ignorant can cause you fear. I heard that fear is of the devil not ...

    Sep 4, 2007


/I think, today,/ he thought back, /the important fact is that I don't/ need /to be better than him. He can just be a person. And I... I can just be one too./
— Adolin (Wind and Truth by Brandon Sanderson)