User avatar

thething912

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Vampire

    I liked it.

    Sep 8, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Methamphetamines

    H

    Sep 8, 2007
  • General Articles Re: School life and its problems.

    School life and its problems. First, I’ve noticed a lot of hatred in school. People hating you because your conceited arrogant, rich, smart, or homosexual. I can understand why people ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Get off your butt and do something!

    Get off your butt and do something! 26 stupid things you could be doing besides utilizing the stupid computer. Warning! Some of these things you shouldn’t do because, they’re prohibited ...

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: ideas

    Could you give me some ideas on what to write.

    Sep 7, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Why you should learn other languages.

    Languages. Why it’s important to learn other idioms. Being America, we have many people from all over the world who speak different languages. In America, we have people who speak ...

    Sep 7, 2007
  • General Articles Re: The peace core.

    The peace core. First, you will be able to learn a new idiom. For example, you can learn Spanish.I believe, you have to take the language class for three years. ...

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: “THE LIFE OF CRIME.”

    Okay, thanks.

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: “THE LIFE OF CRIME.”

    I moved it sprits.

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Scripts Re: The life of crime.

    I WOULD LIKE A REVIEW TELLING ME HOW TO ENHANCE IT. THANKS. SHOULD THIS BE RATED PG-13 OR R? “THE LIFE OF CRIME.” Setting the screen, after losing his job ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: “THE LIFE OF CRIME.”

    “THE LIFE OF CRIME.” Setting the screen, after losing his job Felipe is thinking about converting to the life of crime but this new occupation won’t be easy. Felipe is ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Prey

    As he got dressed, Hannah kissed him on the neck knowing that, That's the only thing I see. Also, Michael used his sawn-off shotgun to kill, the lifeless corpse collapsed ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • General Articles Re: “My story”

    “My story” I came to America from Italy. Initially, I didn’t comprehend English but luckily, people helped me learn the language The boat trip was horrible, I was in the ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Wandering

    I think you should talk about the school more. There not much detal in this. I think you should change the title.

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Darkness

    It was kind of hard to tell what you were talking about at first but later I found out. It was okay you could make it better, tell more about ...

    Sep 6, 2007


The first thing I do when I have a good quote is always to put a goat in it. uwu
— Liminality