User avatar

thething912

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Immigration

    We have a lot of illegal immigration from the Spanish countries. I think sense these people are not committing any more crimes in America that they should be allowed to ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Other Re: Get off your butt and do something!

    Please read the warning because I don't want to see anything bad happen. Most people that read it thought it was really funny but because of the stupidity in it ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The valley

    I thought it was good but, it could use more detail and Hell should be capitalized because it's a place.

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: memoirs of a thief

    I thought it was good, but, I wasn't able to finish it.

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Coughed for God

    I thought it was good. Some things we capitalized, and, I don’t know if they should have been :D

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Amore(Love).

    Thanks for reviewing. I will try to make the conversations more interesting. And, I will get rid of the Italian. Do you have any ideas on how to make the ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: newbie

    Hello. You will find that most people here are very nice and would like to see you write something interesting. Anyway, welcome.

    Nov 20, 2007
  • General Articles Re: “The horror of Depression.”

    I just edited it. Depression happens for many different reasons; for example, loss of a job our being bullied. Depression does not only affect the person with the depression but, ...

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Amore(Love).

    Just to let you know it's not done yet. Victor loses his job. The boss is sitting in a leather chair in his office when he calls Victor into his ...

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Smoke (your worries away)

    Yeah, I don't like smoking either.

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Romanzo(Romance.) It's in English.

    I had it set up as a play so, I thought that was how to write it but thanks anyway.

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Stupid People!

    I think he was just being a smart butt. When people act stupid it is annoying.

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Is anyone here a humanitarian?

    What do you think is the most important issue that we should deal with?

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: teller

    maim? I think you should capitalize your I's.

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Get off your butt and do something!

    Warning! Some of these things you shouldn’t do because, they’re prohibited by law and some, of them involve, harming yourself and others. I strongly advise, you not to do these ...

    Sep 9, 2007


The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.
— Amelia Earhart