User avatar

thething912

  • Writers Corner Re: Does anyone know any good screenplay agents?

    Does anyone know any good screenplay agents?

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing in Spanish...

    ¡Hola! ¿Cómo sabes español? Yo estudié español en mi escuela por tres años.

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Del Derecho y Del Revés

    Tu sabes más español que yo. Yo usé un traductor porque no comprendo. Yo no leí todo de lo pero yo voy a leer más luego. ¿De dónde eres?

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: A Spanish text

    That's cool that you wrote something in Spanish. I'll read it. I've been taking spanish for three years.

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New person posting for la primera hora!

    ¡Bienvenido a YWS!

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Place to sumit screenplays.

    Does anyone know of a place where I can sumit screenplays into producers for free?

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Song for my play.

    Moved

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Other writer's site.

    Me and Nate would like to introduce visionwirter. Nate said it was okay to post. I heard about the Tw and would like to say that we'll not let our ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Amore(Love).

    Okay thank you. I will have angelfire, kyte, blackcat, and someguy look over it before I post.

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Who wouldn't want to know about BBB?

    Where do you live?

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Life

    I think you should add on to it more. It was good though.

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Amore(Love).

    Thanks little.angelfire. I will take your advise and take out the airport scene. And, try to make the conversations more real. Also, I will make them longer.

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Thou shalt not take anothers life.

    I didn't read all of it. It was kind of confusing and weird and some of it didn't make sense.

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Sad song

    Sorry if there are any errors. I tried to make sure there weren't any. Let me know what you think. Thanks. Hector: “Sitting here in the flied looking at the ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Another Lost Soul

    I was a little confused about what you were talking about at the end but that always happens to me with poems. I thought it was good though. And, it ...

    Nov 23, 2007


shady and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws
— Atticus