User avatar

thething912

  • Randomosity Re: I would like a pen pal. Are there any on here?

    Suzanne. They don't need to give me their address. I don't want to jeopardize anyone. I just want to talk with someone that knows Japanese.

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I would like a pen pal. Are there any on here?

    I would a pen pal to study Japanese with. Arigato. We can talk through pming so you don't have to give out your email.

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This is nikki-chan! *points*

    Your cat looks like my sister's cat, mayonaka-chan.

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Scripts Re: My day at the office.

    Thanks for helping.

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Scripts Re: My day at the office.

    It hasn't been edited yet. I need to know what type of stunts will make it more interesting. The meeting. People walk into the meeting room and take their seats; ...

    Jan 18, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Love poem.

    This is one of my first poems. I had an empty heart and that made me blue but not anymore. You’ve opened the door to my heart and filled it ...

    Jan 17, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Self-Reflection

    "Her eyes were blind, she couldn't see." I think sense the first sentence is in the past tense then, "I realize it's a mirror I'm looking in." should be I ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Life!!!

    Life was hard for me also. I had to deal with a ton of insults and humiliation.

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Silent Life

    I didn't notice anything wrong with it so, nice job.

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Prisoner

    "He tries to reach the sky But is swallowed by the darkness of guilt." I think you could also say that he reaches for the sky but is swallowed by ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Phoenix

    I thought the poem was good. It made sense and was about an animal that most people like and have heard of. I personally like the Phoenix, I think it ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Call of duty 4.

    Is it any good? I hear that it got a good rating and was thinking about buying it.

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: My dog, Grace.

    One of my friends has a German Shepherd his name is ranger(the dog's name.)

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Neopets

    I used to go on Neopets until people stared treating me like trash ten or more times a day and these people even made a forum about me in a ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A link to movie producers.

    Dec 4, 2007


As a former (and rather excellent) liar herself, Aru knew that, sometimes, speaking the truth felt like wrenching a thorn out of your side. But doing the opposite meant pretending it wasn't there. And that made every single step ache. It was no way to live.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality