User avatar

thething912

  • Other Poetry Re: Funny Friendship Poem.

    Funny friendship poem. You are nice but not are mice because they sometimes give you rabies. You’re a sweet as sugar but don’t eat too much of it unless, you ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Has technology opened doors for more crime?

    With the advancements in technology there has come opportunity for crime but there are also new ways to prevent it? What do you think?

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Legalize Pot?

    I think it should remain illegal.

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Grammatical Errors In Public

    I noticed thyat most people on the internet use horrible grammar.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elior Series-Chapter 1 Remake

    There were a few grammar errors like the $ goes before the number. And yeah is spelled with a h at the end or so I think. I like how ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good evening fools.

    Fool? Who you calling a fool? Fo! lol

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: About me.

    I am from Florida. I lived in Saint. Croix for a year which I did not like very much. The teacher I had thought I was lazy because she did ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!!

    Hello and Welcome! *Leaves a heibensintssal*

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: My forum.

    It's still in the making. I am hoping to get more people to come. Please tell people you know about it that will help thanks.

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is there a right or wrong?

    Right and wrong are notions based on the mind meaning that they can differ from person to person. What some beleive is wrong others might beleive is right. Thus, no ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Research Re: Article.

    I am doing an article for Teen Scene Magazine about green cities around the world and would appreciate your assistance. What city in your country could you consider to be ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Amore(Love).

    I would like to thank everyone for helping.

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 1 Revised

    I think it's good so far. You had some errors that you need to fix.

    Feb 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Trapped Chapter 1

    "Sure, Beth! Thanks!" Susan replied. Beth grabbed the rest of the clothes and, struggling with the massive pile of clothes that nearly overflowed the basket, headed toward the river. You ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: DO NOT RED

    Well, I happend t enjoy it. The only thing I see is that hand should be hands. Although, I didn't really look hard for any errors. :D

    Feb 5, 2008


The capacity of human beings to bore one another seems to be vastly greater than that of any other animal.
— H. L. Mencken