User avatar

thething912

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tying the Knot

    I liked this also. I don't really have much other than that to say sorry. Oh, bbb you spell wow funny. lol

    May 21, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Everything

    :smt087 I feel that way at times. You're not alone. If the internet is doing stuff to you just stay off of it. There are people out there that are ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: My website.

    Interested in making money from selling your content? Than go here.

    May 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is freedom of speech a bad thing?

    Good points.

    May 10, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Rain

    l like how the rainbow is a sign of happiness and how the rain is a sign of sadness. It has nice symbolism. But I hear it's better to live ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Them

    There are a lot of people in today’s world that are extremely stupid and lack the ability to think. They have no idea what the consequences of their action are. ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Because I'm Gangsta!

    Wow you most be really gansta. lol

    May 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is freedom of speech a bad thing?

    Sorry for the two n's. Sure, freedom of speach allows you to state your mind but you have to remember that it allows you to say negitive things also, like ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Politics

    "Theis a problem with politics! Gorge Bush had started this war saining that their are dangerous wepons in Iarag wrere thier's wasen't !!!!! And that's my word on politices! " ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Homies.

    I got my homies in the hood and you know they ain’t good. If you think they’re good then you must be misunderstood. We do drivebys as the cars fly ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Fear.

    Fear You are always with us. You reveal our darkest nightmares. You are what causes anxiety. But then again the only thing to fear is fear itself.

    May 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Listen to the Wind (Chapter 1)

    It does need a point and perhaps some more action. It many just talks about the horse. You should try to make something exciting happen.

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should libel on the computer be illegal?

    I heard that libel on the internet is legal.

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should libel on the computer be illegal?

    "thething cleans my cat's litterbox everyday wearing a gorilla suit and a tutu. " Lol.

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should libel on the computer be illegal?

    As you all know libel is the the writen form of malicious lies about people only used to humiliate them. Should this form of harassment be illegal on the internet?

    May 5, 2008


I think I have thankfully avoided being quoted.
— Lavvie