User avatar

thething912

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vice President Choice

    Are you calling me a sexist?

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gun Laws

    khfan, allowing guns in school is one of the reasons some of the shootings took place plus, why would you need a gun at school? If you're worried about people ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gun Laws

    Before you debate about this you should really understand what they're trying to do. Making the gun laws will prevent people from using the guns for the wrong reasons. They ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vice President Choice

    Even if her daughter thing hadn’t happened. She is not equipped to run. She suck ups and backstabs people to get what she wants and she only supports what’s popular ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vice President Choice

    Even if she forbid her daughter from dating him she still didn't take the time to tell what her daughter was dong because she thinks her job is more important ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: 100 reviews

    I did recently also. But, cool!

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vice President Choice

    Oh, Nate I'm sure when Palin was governor her husband was taking care of the kids and look what happened. Edit #1: "Clinton did not resign" I remember that they ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vice President Choice

    Argument withdrawed.

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vice President Choice

    Argument withdrawed.

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vice President Choice

    Argument withdrawed.

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vice President Choice

    Argument withdrawed.

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Obama's Secret Past???

    Um, is this a joke? Are you trying to rick roll us because that's what the video is. Even if he was a backup dancer who cares? I find it ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Er.. hello there!

    Welcome, Welcome, Welcome from all of us to you, we wish we were a newbie so we can be in the newbie group too. I can't think of anythig better ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Thething912

    So, I am trying to think of things you don't know about me. Oh, right now I don't have any friends outside the computer. I was never good at making ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What do you love about writing?

    I like writing because it lets people be creative and it helps unlock your mind, it takes you to new place. Plus, you can make your story be anything you ...

    Sep 2, 2008


You got rid of them. Yes, that's just like you. Getting rid of everything unpleasant instead of learning to put up with it.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World