User avatar

thething912

  • Art & Photography Re: YWS background

    It does seem cool though.

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Brokenhearted

    There might be a few grammar mistakes but I tried to edit it. You make me sad. You make me mad. You make me cry. You make me want to ...

    Jun 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Séance

    Yay! I actually finished reading a long story. Usually my ADD prevents that. Anyway, is there more to this? Because I would like to read. I like how you picked ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Edited! YWS

    Fire, that's better than what I could do. lol Oh, now I have an idea.

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: War!

    I need spys for something. All it will do is increase my dominion without hurting anyone else. If it hurt people I won't be doing it. PM me for detals. ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The red eyes of a nightmare.

    Yeah, there were some grammar errors in this. I think the idea of using Microsoft Office Word will help you with Grammar and Spelling sense, it has Grammar and Spelling ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Special Someone

    :smt089 That was quite depressing. I think there was only one thing I would change but otherwise it was good.

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Don't Hide.

    I thought it was interesting how it gives a sense of mistery.

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Here I am

    :smt089 That's about all I can say.

    Jun 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: ????-Part 1

    Did this really happen to you? At my school I felt like an outcast also. All my friends were drugies. Although, I wasn't. But, perhaps, 90% of the school were ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: wierdo group

    Is this a place for weridos to get together or something?

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A pool of summer

    Yay! I actually understood what this poem was about. I can't say that for some poems. Anyway, I liked it.

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Behind the shadows, chapter 1,The Jungle of Hulm, part 1

    Your English is quite good. You do have a few grammar errors though. I suggest that you have someone edit it before posting. Plus, that will help with your English ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Anyplace but here

    It's sad that that kind of thing does happen in life. I thought the poem was interesting and it makes people awear that there is evil in this world and ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: A Game of Wits

    Space that was just rude. Sorry I didn't really read this yet.

    May 21, 2008


Does anybody else passive-aggressively refresh the page to see if anything you said made it into the quote generator?
— GrandWild