User avatar

thething912

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Heat

    You could really feel the emotion in it. Nice job.

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I hate who i am

    I can feel some of the hate but I think it would be better if you showed us why you are so repuled by yourself. Why does thee hate yourself ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Jerk

    Thanks for your reviews.

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Jerk

    Let me know if it's any good. I added more metaphors and vocabulary. Plus, I edited it. You’re like a tyrant. Don’t you have anything better to do? You crush ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Death

    Scraped. Sorry.

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Crazy Little Thing I

    I just noticed that I'm the only guy that read this so far. lol Anyway, it was interesting about the popular guy falls for the nerdy girl. I think you ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My Guy

    Well, it does seems that some guys are like that but some like the personality that people have. Anyway, it was nice poem. And, I hope you find someone some ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Princess's Dragons

    I found this be a interesting poem. Plus, it seems that you picked to talk about something people usually don't write about making it more interesting.

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Being Bullied

    This poem of your seems to better than the other ones I read and I can relate to it. You should probably capiltilize the I's though.

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: "I am a person too"

    I'm not sure what to make of this. I mean what's the direction you're trying to go? I understand the message. But, what's the point?

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I need help making an Ezine.

    I need writers and editors of certain sections of the magazine. Plus, this is a great oppurtunity to see your work published and to work for a magazine. The magazine ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The plant.

    Thanks Jabby.

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: How Can Anyone Love A Jerk? (Part one)

    I thought it was okay not the best I've seen though. It needs more detail and emotion. Plus, what's the point of this? I think it would be better if ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The plant.

    Well, I don't usually write poetry but I thought I should try it. Just one question. Should I keep the commas? The plant; it waits to photosynthesize. So, it can ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Smile (I Am Leaving)

    I never knew you were gansta. :smt005 Anyway, that was a cool song.

    Jun 10, 2008


I sleep with reckless abandon!
— Link Neal