User avatar

thething912

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: American English: Dialect or Language?

    I think it is quite weird because with within American English there are different dialects like Country, Northern, Urban, and Suburban. I know that from studying linguistics and talking to ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Softy!!

    :smt005

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My pictures.

    I was working with style maker for Vmtv clothes a 3d world thing so, I download a program demo to see if that would me with it. Anyway, it didn't ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To my stepmother from hell

    Oh, just to let you know I believe the rules are that you need to make two reviews for every story you post. Anyway, your poem did turn out well ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Puppy Love

    There wasn't really much action and it was kind of short. I think you should add more.

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: A Thousand Suns

    Interesting.

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: G's Rap.

    This is my frist Rap. Remember that it's made up. Verse one. Yo, I got some hunnies which happen to be some playboy bunnies. Ya know I’m a player; I’ve ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • General Articles Re: SAA: Sexually Abused Anonymous: A Memoir

    I am so sorry that this happened to you. Ray was a horrible person to have done that. My friend said that he suffered some sexual abuse at school also. ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Scripts Re: What Is Love?

    Damn! That was good, I usually don't see stories that make that much of an impact on people. I like the girl finally found love. I think you should write ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Brother Has A Gun

    It reminds me of the school shootings. You seemed to use some words to frequently. Plus, it seemed kid of emtionless. But, it did leave people thinking although, I'm, not ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Martha, I'm Coming

    Well, you feel the emotion in this one and I feel that it left an impact. Nice Job.

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Angels

    I don't think there is enough detail in this to be a poem. Plus, it needs more words. I would scarp it. Sorry.

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Gone Forever

    It was quite nice, I liked the ryming and it does bring out your emotion. Nice Job.

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Depression.

    Why can’t you see that you are indispensable to me? Why most you cry and want to live in the sky? The amount of your tears is equal to that ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: magic Kisses

    I would go back and edit it. Also, I think this would be rated R or at lest pg-13 due to the nudity and sex in it. I also don't ...

    Jun 14, 2008


perceive me if you want to, i will exist regardless
— soundofmind