-
Re: White Flag
I definitely liked this poem. It was complete, it followed your meter, it had a tangible story line and the rhymes worked well and held together thematically. A lot of ...
Nov 26, 2011 -
Re: The Martyrs Generation
We are the helpless generation. Plagued by apathy and expectation, as we grow tired from staring listlessly at hollow relationships. White and blue, wasting time. We feel independent but fall ...
Nov 26, 2011 -
Re: Frozen
I really enjoyed this piece. It was empowering, and the use of a storm as a metaphor was striking and it definitely accomplished its goal. I have recently been exposed ...
Nov 26, 2011 -
Re: The Brightest Morning
Well, thank you both for the feedback. The proper punctuation is always an issue for me, I can never seem to get past those tricky commas. As far as the ...
Nov 26, 2011 -
Re: Even Then...
This was phenomenal, I love how the build up to the ending. It was so dark and held death as a theme but then culminating in love that could not ...
Nov 24, 2011 -
Re: The Brightest Morning
If I could find the brightest morning, I would keep it in a bottle So maybe someday I could inject it Into my bloodstream. Let it pump my heart like ...
Nov 24, 2011 -
Re: Our Stop
In response to the seating position, the back of the bus is sort of L shaped, so even though they were physically behind in terms of the bus I could ...
Nov 24, 2011 -
Re: Our Stop
Yeah that's more of a working title. I'm still trying to find something decent for it
Nov 24, 2011 -
Re: Secrets
I definitely relate to the anger in the piece. I love angry poetry in part because it is the most raw form and because I find I do my best ...
Nov 24, 2011 -
Re: Prompt Attack
Write a poem about the color of the inside of your eyelids
Nov 24, 2011 -
Re: Revel.
Over all I thought it was decent. I liked the contrast of the italicized bits that helped add to the narrative nature of the piece. I did not like, however ...
Nov 24, 2011 -
Re: Our Stop
I sit with the colored people toward the back, on seats that are way too busy and smell of nicotine and cheap detergent. I keep to myself and only make ...
Nov 24, 2011 -
Re: Splattered Poetry
I really enjoyed reading this. It was beautiful in its simplicity and matter-of-factness, it was this short little nugget that encapsulates so much of what poetry is. I can't find ...
Nov 24, 2011 -
Re: Friends in Flesh
Though I write it, I do not tend to gravitate toward reading depressed poetry (after all one can only take so much right?) but I am really glad that I ...
Nov 24, 2011 -
Re: Welcome New Members! [2]
Well, although I'm not entirely sure how all this works. I figured why not sound my barbaric yawp, so, hello.
Nov 24, 2011
