User avatar

theotherone

  • Art & Photography Re: Photographs and edits

    Hello there. :) Whoa, are you sure you're new? Because this sure doesn't seem like it. I really like it. You seem able to catch the essence of things and ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Pencil work - workin' on it

    Hi there. :) First off, I realized your lines are a little bit rough. You seem to be working on them, when really you should be drawing the shadows and ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Recent things

    Hello there. :) 1. People making out! Don't worry, I do that too... I love it by the way. At first glance, I thought this was going to be bad. ...

    Sep 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Tiger, The girl, The boy and The face

    *Speechless* (not even a hello.) These are amazing . If this is old stuff, what is your new stuff? I'm curious to see. 1. I love the way you blend ...

    Sep 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Plants

    Hi there. :) Great drawings. I love the lines on there... Such aggressive lines for something to soft and beautiful. Love the contrast. ;) You should definitely find a way ...

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Some More Doodles

    Hello, :) Well, this isn't as bad as you think it is! Serioulsy, i think this is good. There's always the shading issue... But this is a doodle, and normally ...

    Sep 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: It begins with a pencil and white paper.

    Hello everyone! I'm not sure I should be putting these up, because it's been a while since I touched a few of them and now that they are in front ...

    Sep 22, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Fallen by lauren kate

    Love it! And I can't wait to read Torment... It was amazingly well written. I didn't like Daniel either, but that's what the author wants us to fell. :) -Other ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: All's Fair in Family and Photography

    Hi there. :) Your pictures are beautiful, just thought you should know. 1. This is probably my less favorite... It's a little bit too crowded. Something about it bothers me, ...

    Sep 16, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Attempts at Drawing:

    Hi there, First off, I just want t o say that these drawings are pretty good, you do seem a little bit rusted, but honestly, I'm impressed to see you ...

    Sep 15, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and White Still Life

    It's me again! :) First off, I love the contrast between the metal pieces and the glass... Pretty intense. Secondly, I love the lighting. Again, the contrast is great, between ...

    Sep 15, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and White Still Life

    hi there! I can't see anything either... But I would love too! Maybe try to do it again? I don't know, it's just an idea. :) -Other One

    Sep 15, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Art

    Hey you :) One thing I have to say is that you drew only the main lines... You need depth and shadows in there in order to make them look ...

    Sep 6, 2010


This is a house of homes, a sacred place, by human passion made divinely sweet.
— Alfred Joyce Kilmer