User avatar

theotherone

  • Art & Photography Re: Find obese pigeons here.

    Hello there. :) I actually love all of these pictures. The colors are absolutely gorgeous... You edited them, did you? Anyways, you have a talent. My favorite is probably the ...

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Twilight

    Hello there. :) Aw twilight... The books were amazing, but the films deceived me. But anyways, you, my friend, did a really great job at reproducing it. I really like ...

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Somewhat Recent Charcoal Works

    Hello there. :) Well, well... These are some pieces of art! Your portraits are accurate and they could easily be photos in black in white. I'm jealous of your charcoal ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Young Writers Literary Journal 2011

    Hello there. :) Whoa, this is a lot of pictures... I'll go one by one, and tell you what I think. 1. I kind of like this one, but it ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Shaking off dew-drops

    Hello there. :) These pictures are pretty good. My favorite would probably be the second one, because of the colors. I don't think I have anything to say really apart ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and white paintings

    Hello everyone! This is some of my newest work. Hope you all enjoy it, and don't hesitate to tear it apart. :) Thank you in advance. This is a painting ...

    Nov 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: It begins with a pencil and white paper.

    Hello everyone, and thanks for the reviews! Yes, I am aware that the last drawing has its problems... Now. ;) But I can't really work on it though. I'll keep ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Last Art Dump

    Hello there. :) This is one big post... I just have to say that you are pretty good. I see that you did some more portraits, good. :) And the ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Last Art Dump

    Hello there. :) This is one big post... I just have to say that you are pretty good. I see that you did some more portraits, good. :) And the ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Leaves...

    Hello there. :) First picture: I don't really like this one. It's too busy to really capture the focus point, who's the leaf in the middle. I was practically lost ...

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Story Characters

    Hello there. :) This is pretty good. You seem to have to base of the muscular structure under control. You're on a good way! I don't have anything to say ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Girl in the wind

    Hello there. :) This is a nice drawing, good job with that! I'm not a fan of mangas, but I don't hate them either. I'm more of a realistic drawing ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Silence isn't Golden

    Hello there. :) Okay, so I really like the emotions that are captured in the eyes. I don't know if it's what you were trying to do, but she seems ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Recent Photos.

    Hello there. :) This is good, even though they are really alike. Cliche is good. ;) You've got the eye for that sort of thing, believe me. The only thing ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Drawing HELP

    Hello there. :) First off, what kind of course is it? Because if it's more like a cartoon, manga style, then you are just on the right path, and you'll ...

    Oct 12, 2010


You must believe in free will; there is no choice.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer