User avatar

theotherone

  • Art & Photography Re: By the Light of the Moon

    Hello there. :) These are amazing! There's just something about the moon that's so... intriguing? I love it, and I don't know how you get so much details. I tried ...

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketchez.

    Hello there. :) Well, these are pretty good! 1. I love this one, especially the flower. I think it's a nice touch. :) 2. I love the second one too, ...

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketch of a Forgotten Marionette

    Hello there. :) Well, this is beautiful, but I still got a few more things you can work on to make it more beautiful. :) Her arms seem awfully long, ...

    Jan 13, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My Pets

    Hello :) These are awesome sketches. 1- I've got nothing to say... Pretty well done. And they are so cute. 2- This one is pretty good as well, but I ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Some Stuff

    Hello there. :) Yes, these are fairly over sized, and it's really difficult to review when we don't see all of it at the same time. This link will bring ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A Dragon and Tiger

    Hello. :) Wow, these look fantastic. I love the tiger better, because there's more black. :) I think you should put his nose black? Just an idea. And I think ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Alice in Wonderland--uncoloured illustration

    Hello :) Definitely color it! I can't see much, because it's so pale, but once it's colored... It's going to be great! The second part, however... I can't see much. ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My Heart.

    Hello there. :) This is pretty good, and you seemed to have the proportions dead on. Again, I know you can't change anything, but I can't help but think it ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Smoking Kills

    Hello there. :) I hate to repeat people, but the pictures should definitely be bigger. I can't see anything/details in there... It looks pretty good from here though. I don't ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Witch-King of Angmar

    Hello there. :) I like this picture, it seems really well drawn and not so sloppy. I would, though, rotate it so we could maybe see it better? I had ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Freezing Downtown!

    Hello there. :) First photo: This photo is a little blend, but I guess everyone said that to you already. And they gave you ways to spice it up. I've ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Portraits.

    001.jpg 015.jpg I've been trying to do her right for awhile, but I can't figure what to do... I'm letting you decide what is wrong with her. :) the eye-mobile.jpg ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Edited Pics

    Hello there. :) First: I really like this one. There's not much that I don't like when it's in black and white. I love the eye, and the reflection in ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Street

    Hello there. :) So I have to agree with the previous reviewers here and ask for a little more precision and more details. First tip: draw the thing that are ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Roses of Winter

    Hello there. :) I really like the first one, probably because I have something for the dark arts and black and white... ;) But the second one is also beautiful ...

    Dec 3, 2010


That comma is load bearing.
— Omni