-
Re: Auto portrait.
Here is my auto portrait. It was my practical exam for my art class this year, and I just got it back, so I though I should post it. :) ...
Feb 15, 2011 -
Re: Heart Cloud on Valentine's Day
Hello there. :) I like the unedited version better. Or at least the version with increased contrast, because you can see it better, but it's not over the top. I ...
Feb 14, 2011 -
Re: First Time photography= not the best...
Here is my second upload of my first try at photography. Again, I know it's cliche. I know. Well, what can I say? I have to start somewhere, right? I'm ...
Feb 6, 2011 -
Re: Out From The Ashes...
Hello there. :) This is really interesting, and I love it. Is it done in paint? I love the wings, they are fascinating, just... wow. :) I would've like, although, ...
Feb 3, 2011 -
Re: First time photography
Hello there. :) Hooray for first times! I did that too last weekend... I'm not too impressed with my results though. ;) Yours though have a lot of potential. First ...
Feb 2, 2011 -
Re: Undergrowth brushed by snow.
This is my first attempt at photography, so please be gentle... Well actually, no, it's fine, I can handle it. :) I edited them slightly and I KNOW they are ...
Feb 2, 2011 -
Re: Tree in a Park
Hello there. :) First off, I like the angle. It shows goes well with the trees somehow. :) Now, I see that a lot of people think you did just ...
Jan 30, 2011 -
Re: Tiki and the girl
Hello there. :) 1. This one, I have to say I was a little bit confused for the first few seconds because the two sides are not the same color, ...
Jan 30, 2011 -
Re: Just a couple of pics
Hello there. :) First: RE-SIZE! These photos are humongous, and I don't want to review them because I can't even see it as a whole... Here are some links where ...
Jan 27, 2011 -
Re: music love hart
Hello there. :) This is going to be a short review, so sorry for that! So let's go on with it then. :) The drawing is great, and I love ...
Jan 26, 2011 -
Re: Tree and Vines
Hello there. :) The second photo is better, but let's face it, it's normally better when it's edited... Well most of the time anyways. ;) Like Mysterious Magic mentioned before ...
Jan 25, 2011 -
Re: The Moon and Red Sky
Hello there. :) Well, the first picture of the moon was okay, but after you did some editing... Wow, I really like it. :) Great job. I like the second ...
Jan 24, 2011 -
Re: Disney Drawings 2
Hello there. :) I'll ignore the condition of the picture itself, and concentrate on the drawings. :) 1. I like this one. I don't know if it's just me, but ...
Jan 23, 2011 -
Re: Everyone Matters
My next upload of artwork! These are somewhat old... I am aware that the details in the first one are awful. It was kind of meant to be that way. ...
Jan 22, 2011 -
Re: Some photoshop creations
Hello there. :) 1. I like it, and it's probably my favorite one. Did you take a photo and edit it? it's slightly over sized too... Anyways, great job on ...
Jan 20, 2011
