User avatar

theotherone

  • Art & Photography Re: Untitled

    Hello there. :) First off, everyone already told you about the lines, so I won't say a long paragraph about it. Humans are in three dimension, right? Therefore, they are ...

    Mar 21, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Keychain Doll

    Hello there. :) First off, I would like to point out that this is a pretty good picture. :) Like everyone said above, the background is a little weird. It ...

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Crumpled Towel Study

    Hello there. :) Aw, it brings back memories... I did that two in art class, but we had only one color to demonstrate part that were illuminated by the light ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: carrots.

    Hello there. :) So let me begin by saying that if I'm harsh, I'm sorry. It's not my intention, and I'm only trying to give up constructive criticism. :) First ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Flower painting

    Here is one of my paintings that I haven't finish yet. I will have time to work on it this week, and this is exactly why I'm posting in here. ...

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A Drawing Of Billie Joe Armstrong

    Hello there. :) First off, you should definitely have more faith in your work. It's really not that bad, and I actually like the way you did it, it gives ...

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Two Selections

    Hello there. :) First off, I want to say that these picture are really good. First one is good, obviously. ;) I'm not too keen on the colors though, since ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Doll Sketch!

    Hello there. :) First off, this seems to me as a child, and I wouldn't consider it as a adult. The big eyes, for one and then the little strand ...

    Mar 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Auto portrait.

    Thanks for the reviews guys! :)

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Santa Cruz Sunset

    Hello there. :) I really like the picture, and I feel like you captured the light just right. When I looked at it, I almost have to squint because I ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Stop The Abuse.

    Hello there. :) Still no link? I'm not sure if it's jus me, or if it actually doesn't work. Just wanted to let you know, since you seem to be ...

    Feb 25, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Help me pick the best two??

    Hello there. :) 1. Lighting is awesome, and really sets a mood. I'm not sure what kind of photography exhibit you want to participate in, but in my opinion, this ...

    Feb 22, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Some of my Photos

    Hello there. :) Wow, I love these photos. My favorite is probably the first one, because I love flowers, even though they're cliche. :) I also love the focal point. ...

    Feb 17, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Heart Cloud on Valentine's Day

    Yes, it's much better! Thanks. :)

    Feb 15, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Black And White Roses

    Hello there. :) Wow. Just wow. I love these pictures, and I'm a fan of black and white. ;) I'll do a photo by photo review, but I'll just start ...

    Feb 15, 2011


You wake up in the morning and it feels impossible? Good. You do it anyway.
— Martin Scorcese