User avatar

theotherone

  • Art & Photography Re: Experimental photography

    Hello there. :) 1- This is good, but I think that the roof in the bottom left corner is a little bit distracting. You should probably crop the bottom part ...

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A Rose for You, My Darling

    Hello there. :) Wow, this is really beautiful. I love how you've captured his eye. and the colors are just great. His nose is just so cute! ;) I have ...

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A Failed Attempt at Drawing A Puppy

    Hello there. :) So this is pretty good! You actually have a pretty good base, and it looks a lot like the picture. Like Story Weaver said before me, you ...

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: X-men: First Class - Charles Xavier.

    Hello there. :) I like this drawing, and I think you did pretty good. The only thing that bothers me is that it's pretty much all done with distinct lines. ...

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: At the Horses

    Hello there. :) First things first: RE-SIZE! It'll be a lot better if you can see all the picture at once instead of scrolling down to do it... 1- I ...

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Alouette Covers

    Hello there. :) I like the second one as well, but I'm unsure about the font... Maybe it's just that it's not at the right place, or just that it's ...

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Greece

    I went on vacation in Greece for the last two weeks and I took some photos there that I thought I should share with you. First, I want to say ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: You Wish You Were Us

    Hello there. :) I like the drawing. I don't think I have a favorite part, since the entire thing is epic. The bird at the top right-hand corner is awesome. ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Jumping Off Swings.

    A drawing and a painting I've made recently. Please comment. :) jumping off swings.jpg This drawing is the cover of a book called Jumping Off Swings. I normally draw pictures ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Recent Artwork

    Hello there. :) First off, I want to say that these are pretty good, although I might say it a lot in the review... :P 1- I really like this, ...

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Startled [Painting]

    Hello there. :) Wow, I really like this. The texture in the background seems really interesting and keeps the painting alive. great choice of color also. I like how the ...

    Apr 16, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Innocence

    Hello there. :) I like this picture as well, but there's something bothering me about it... And I can't quiet figure out what it is. Maybe if you cut up ...

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Will You Fly With Me?

    Hello there. :) I really like the edited one (is that what it is?). I think it adds a little bit to it with the background. Also, the second picture ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Manga Art #1

    Hello there. :) 1st: I really like this one. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I'm fascinated by eyes and faces... But anyways, it's awesome. :) 2nd: ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Evening Sky and a Card Tower

    Hello there. :) 1st: This picture is one of my least favorite. It misses a little bit of contrast, in my opinio. Also, I really like that you can see ...

    Mar 26, 2011


In a dream you are never eighty.
— Anne Sexton