User avatar

theotherone

  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel?

    Shameless plug! Yes, I am in fact writting one... Isn't it the dream of every writer? A love story with a hint of fantasy, and the traditional 'teen girl' novel. ...

    Jul 4, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Thanks, I know another place where they have skirts like that too :) But if I come across a Hot Topic, I'll make sure I check for something like yours. ...

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Well, in my photo... Yellow dress is Other, and purple top is Truth. But they were taken at the same time, so it's like that for both of our pictures. ...

    Mar 22, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    I'm going to put a picture of Truth and me, since we are twins. ;) sweet 16 005 YWS.jpg And a picture of just me. 's mobile 023 YWS.jpg

    Mar 21, 2011


Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that.
— Ellen Degeneres