User avatar

theotherone

  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel?

    Shameless plug! Yes, I am in fact writting one... Isn't it the dream of every writer? A love story with a hint of fantasy, and the traditional 'teen girl' novel. ...

    Jul 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Take A Chance Part 2

    Here are my two male character! Ben is Alicia's brother, and Liam is his best friend/ Alicia's love interrest. I had a really hard time drawing Liam, as you can ...

    Jul 4, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Other Reviewer. :)

    Reagan, chapter one and two are done. I'm going to attack the third one tomorrow, I promise. :) Someone else wants a review from me? ;) -Other One

    Jul 4, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper Chapter two

    Hello Reagan, it's me again. ;) Sarah was always complaining about how I made things harder for her- *space* how I still do. Again, make sure you make a space. ...

    Jul 4, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sometimes, chapter Nine

    Hello Dudette, I'm here once again. :) First off, I love the summary of the last chapter. I laughed when I read it. ;) I smiled when I spotted him ...

    Jul 4, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper Chapter one

    Hello Reagan, I'm here as requested. :) It had been a strange dream, I was sure of it- *space* frightening, too. Make a space between 'it 'and 'frightening', because it's ...

    Jul 4, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Other Reviewer. :)

    Sunshine! Yes, your review is done. Well, any other YWSer? ;)

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Mashed Taters

    Hello Sunshine, I'm here to review as requested. :) I really liked this poem, because it was funny and simple. The dialect just adds to the whole, and makes it ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Take A Chance- 15 (part 1)

    “Cole changed Aiden,” Liam confessed, his voice was soft in my ear and my impulse to curl up in his arms became harder to fight. Beside me, Rose was looking ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Other Reviewer. :)

    Skins and Yuriiko, your reviews are done respectively. Hope I helped. :) Well, is there anyone else up for a review from me? -Other One

    Jul 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Loud Bam! Theory

    Hello Yuriiko, I'm here as requested. :) Boy, it’s a bad realization that sleeping on the world’s famous clock can cause backaches and dried flakes on the corners of your ...

    Jul 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Stop and Stare (Part 14)

    Hello Skins, I'm here as requested. :) There's a lot of reviews already, and I'll be honest and say that I don't really want to read them all. ;) I'll ...

    Jul 1, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Promise of a Dream

    Hello there. :) I remembered that I took AP courses for the same reason I dated Elizabeth: why not? Don't switch the verb tenses. She loved me back. The story ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Take A Chance- 14

    We entered the little shop, and I was surprise nobody was there. True, it was a school after noon, but from what I remembered, it was always packed. We walked ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Other Reviewer. :)

    Jas, I finished reviewing your short story. It's was really a good read. :) Anybody else? -Other One

    Jun 29, 2011


MMM HYD R A T I O N
— cherie