User avatar

theotherone

  • Romantic Novels Re: Broken Pieces. Prologue

    Hello there. :) I'll begin with nitpicks and then go on with my overall impression of story. Very slowly the man lifted his hands to where the woman’s veil was ...

    Jul 21, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Worthless Release

    Hello there. :) This is an amazing piece you've written. I don't have much to say... You throw the vase your sister made for us at the blank of wall ...

    Jul 21, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Bracelet

    Hello there. :) First for the nitpicks... Glitter box and Miracles already covered them, but there's one they didn't. The bus started to move and I couldn't take my eyes ...

    Jul 21, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Away, Away Chapter 1

    Hello there. :) I'll begin with the nitpicks and the then go on with my overall impression on your story. Some of these goals – getting into her first choice ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Heartbeat.

    This was the day. The day it would all change, and the day I would finally have the courage to take her in my arms. It had taken way too ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Take A Chance- 16

    “Guys, it’s getting late. I thought that maybe you want to go sleep…?” Delia had appeared at the kitchen door. She was peering in, one hand on the door frame, ...

    Jul 18, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: You should have known!

    Hello there. :) I either need you there as a friend , or something else. And this is starting to sound really stupid period. :| Doesn't mean that if you ...

    Jul 17, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Dark Secrets chapter 1

    Hello there. :) I see you have punctuation mistakes, so I'll quote the whole thing to make it easier to correct. Chapter 1 I stopped in front of my aunt’s ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Heaven

    Hello there. :) Your mother and I found out you were arriving at such a bad time, but it seemed to smooth things over like a band aid . I ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: okey dokey, another newbie, hi

    Hello Werewolfgirl. :) Like Miracles said, it's pretty easy when you actually know everything this site has to offer. First off, if you have any questions, go on the wall ...

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A One-Day Autobiography

    Hello there. :) First off, make sure to space your story. It's really intense and not attractive to the eye when it's in a huge paragraph like right now. It's ...

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Balloons

    Hello there. :) Sorry if it took me a while to get to this... It's been a crazy week. I'll go on with the review though. "It was whatever. I ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Take A Chance- 15 (part two)

    “Sorry.” Rose’s voice was little compared to their booming laughter. We all stopped, looking at her. “Uh, no it’s fine. It’s been awhile, right? I’m the one who should be ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper Chapter three

    Hello, I'm here again. :) It was always warm and cozy in there and they had tons of soft armchairs that were perfect were perfect for sinking into and getting ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dream do come true.

    Hello there. :) He leaned down to touch the hands of over excited teenage girls, looking in their eyes. 'Their' doesn't take a 's'. :) A note that said, Meet ...

    Jul 4, 2011


Life, although it may only be an accumulation of anguish, is dear to me, and I will defend it.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein