User avatar

theotherone

  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hi, Im TheOtherOne, I love how all the newbies are introducing themselves! I guess I'll do the same then. ;) I love to write... I actually wrote two novels, one ...

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Holding The Sun - chapter 1

    Hi there :) First for the grammar, your major errors here are the comma's. You need them in a work to make the sentence less choppy and make it flow ...

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Art

    Hey you :) One thing I have to say is that you drew only the main lines... You need depth and shadows in there in order to make them look ...

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The gray line (Chapter 1)

    Hi :) okay, so first, i would like to point out some sentences that got me a little bit confused. In my unruly English class my teacher decided to step ...

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Golden Wings Chapter 1

    Hi, I agree with Jessica, it's not long enough for us to know your characters and the story line. I know it, since I've already read your story, but other ...

    Sep 4, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Rose in Winter: Sample Chapter

    hey! I love the way you write and the details. I could see Draven and Lila talking on that pew in the church, every details. This is what I love, ...

    Sep 4, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Take A Chance- 1

    Chapter One My alarm went off, disturbing the silence that was surrounding me. I got up slowly, stretching every muscle in my body. I got dressed without a hesitation, having ...

    Sep 4, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Someday Pt 1

    Hey! I really like the plot line, i think it's a interesting story. The only thing that bothered me is the pace, it's a little bit slow going, but I ...

    Sep 4, 2010


The very worst use of time is to do very well what need not be done at all.
— Benjamin Tregoe