User avatar

theotherone

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: On the run

    Hello there. :) You asked me a while ago to review this... And I'm sorry it took so long to finally do, but my life is a mess right now, ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: R & D

    Hello there. :) I thought this story was funny, and really good if you consider you only had 150 words. Not much details, but who cares! The way you've written ...

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Take A Chance-17

    Nate pushed open the double doors, making us fall into silence. There was something about him that made me shut up and listen every time he entered a room, like ...

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello(:

    Hello Faith! I'm glad to see that you have found your way into this site... It's really amazing, and I believe you are going to like it here. :) I ...

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sometimes, chapter Thirteen

    Hello there. :) A bag of grapes laid untouched in my lunch box and I gave the cookies in my hand a serious look. No kiddin! I wish I had ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Short Story of a Lonely Guy

    Hello there. :) Architecture, Music, and Cooking were Him’s Previous jobs. The use of Him is really weird here. It took me a while to realize what you were trying ...

    Aug 3, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Mouth (Black and White/Macro)

    Hello there. :) I really like this picture, mainly because it speaks to me... Yes, it whispers in my ear. ;) I like the fact that it's in macro, so ...

    Aug 3, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography Round Dos

    Hello there. :) I'm going to focus strictly to the photo and the techniques, and not the model, which is you. I do not like the fact that the face ...

    Aug 3, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Maybe Someday.

    Hello there. :) First photo: I like the idea you had for this. It's really cool and funky, and it took me a while to understand why we couldn't see ...

    Aug 3, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Without a Doubt

    Hello there. :) It was never cloudy when they were next to each other. It might have got rainy or a little bit cold but never grey. She always loved ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Steps Behind

    Hello there. :) Whatever he said, she looked over her shoulder to see me there. This sentence doesn't quiet make sense. Maybe try: She didn't hear whatever he had said, ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sometimes, chapter Twelve

    Hello there. :) I'm here again for another review! When he saw me looking comma, he glanced away again but I couldn’t ignore the expectant smile on his face. “The ...

    Jul 30, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sometimes, chapter Eleven

    Hey there Anna! So, I'm finally here... Sorry for all of the delay, just got my wisdom teeth pulled out, and well... I wasn't in the mood. :) “I didn’t ...

    Jul 30, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sometimes, chapter Ten

    Hey Dudette! I'm so sorry it took me this long to get to this... Life is a little bit packed for me lately, and well now that I'm pretty much ...

    Jul 28, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Be honest.

    My emotion is rage. The song I used was 'If you think this song is about you, it probably is' by D.R.U.G.S... Here are the lyrics. So hence, you left ...

    Jul 27, 2011


When a person tells you you hurt them, you don't get to decide you didn't.
— Louis C. K.