User avatar

theotherone

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Falling

    Hey Truth! So... This reminds me of something. ;) I really like the composition, and the meaning, although it is a little bit confusing at some point. I get how ...

    Sep 15, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Attempts at Drawing:

    Hi there, First off, I just want t o say that these drawings are pretty good, you do seem a little bit rusted, but honestly, I'm impressed to see you ...

    Sep 15, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and White Still Life

    It's me again! :) First off, I love the contrast between the metal pieces and the glass... Pretty intense. Secondly, I love the lighting. Again, the contrast is great, between ...

    Sep 15, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and White Still Life

    hi there! I can't see anything either... But I would love too! Maybe try to do it again? I don't know, it's just an idea. :) -Other One

    Sep 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: We Used To Be Friends

    This is always a great subject to write about. It happens to everyone, and therefore, we can pretty much all relate to it easily. Overall, I like it. You could ...

    Sep 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Feel.

    Hi there! :) I love, love, love, love this! You write beautifully, and although it is a little bit confusing and it is vague, that is the beauty of poetry, ...

    Sep 13, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Take A Chance- 1

    Thanks everyone for your help! Truth: I know what you mean about the length and I changed it for two chapters instead of three... I am aware that it's still ...

    Sep 13, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Taboo [8]

    Hi Pink. :) Everyone pretty much did all the mistakes I noticed, except for one. “Hunter has had a crush on her since freshman year. He never told me or ...

    Sep 12, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Someday: Pt 2

    Hi stargazer9927! For my review, I'll begin with the nitpicks and then with the overall impression, okay? "It's an hour before and you're just barley barely telling me now?" "Well ...

    Sep 12, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The gray line (chapter two)

    Hi there :) So I think you know how I do my reviews, right? Grammar first, then little tips, and keep the best for last, the overall impression! So I'll ...

    Sep 12, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Too Many Secrets Ch.1

    Hi there, I'm going to do a little nitpicks, first and then we shall go with the overall impression, alright? 'I''m very sorry.' He said. 'I should have watched where ...

    Sep 12, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Neighbor-Intro

    Hi there, The grammar seems pretty fine, except for the occasional typo's. There were three cars in the driveway of the house of my destination, the mix of shadow s ...

    Sep 12, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Take A Chance- 2

    Chapter 2 The week passed in a blur and I couldn’t believe that it was finally Friday. And it wasn’t a plain Friday. It was the day that I was ...

    Sep 8, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Cost of Love

    Hi there, Liz bit back the scream that she had been about to release, not wanting to give him the satisfaction that he craved. “I want you to call my ...

    Sep 8, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: This Story

    This story will never change. Searching the world for this feeling. Hurting, shards of my broken heart, Falling through the empty void. This story will be the same. Searching relentlessly, ...

    Sep 6, 2010


Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe.
— John Milton (Poet)