User avatar

theotherone

  • Romantic Novels Re: Captive (Part I)

    Hi there! :) This is VERY long. Too long... I would suggest you separate it in chapters, maybe? Because when I look at that, I'm kind of on the verge ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Essence of Time

    Hi there. :) This poem is not as bad as you think it is. I liked it. Yes, we've seen it all already, but I can't lie, it was good. ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Killing myself

    Hello there. :) I really liked the poem. The internal conflict was good. Even thought I do see how people could misinterpret it and think there's too people. "Just take ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rubber Immortal, Part One

    Hey there. :) I don't know what to say when Pink, already says it all... I'll just give out my opinion about the plot, and sorry in advance if I'm ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Suicide

    Hi there, BlueAfrica That was good. I liked it. Yes it's depressing, but honestly, what isn't depressing when you're a teenager? I loved the way you wrote it. The emotions ...

    Sep 25, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Je t'aime

    Hi there. :) First off, you wrote the title wrong. Je t'aime, is the right way to write it. Believe me, you're talking to a frenchie here. :) "Je ’ ...

    Sep 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Some More Doodles

    Hello, :) Well, this isn't as bad as you think it is! Serioulsy, i think this is good. There's always the shading issue... But this is a doodle, and normally ...

    Sep 25, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Taboo [11]

    Hi there. :) I couldn’t help but feel that it was a sad day, not something worth celebrating at all. Putting his hands inside his jeans he leaned over the ...

    Sep 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Vamyre Hunter

    Hi there. :) I'll begin with the nitpicks and then go on with the overall impression. Breathing heavily , Selene Day peered around at the corner of the dark forest. ...

    Sep 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Memories [Prologue & Ch. 1]

    Hi there. :) I'll begin with the nitpicks and then go on with the overall impression. As soon as I pass the Biology lab, a girl in my one of ...

    Sep 24, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Prophecy (Chapter one)

    Hello there. I'll begin with the nitpicks and then go on with the overall impression. He shoved me away and [color=#FF0000], [/color] mutter ing , “Sorry,” and ran up the ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Playing Fate

    Okay, first, I would like to clear some things up. Since it's for English, I had to write a story from 2 to 4 pages, and believe me this is ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Playing Fate

    This is a short story I wrote for English class. I need to present it on Monday the 27th of September, so please review! I need to know what you ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: It begins with a pencil and white paper.

    Hello everyone! I'm not sure I should be putting these up, because it's been a while since I touched a few of them and now that they are in front ...

    Sep 22, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Taboo [10]

    Hello Pink! So one more chapter... It was great by the way. I have to agree with Truth here. You have to have these "boring" spots (not really boring where ...

    Sep 21, 2010


Despite everything, it's still you.
— TobyFox