User avatar

theotherone

  • Romantic Novels Re: Taboo [12]

    Hello there. :) I think everyone already did every mistakes I could find, so let's move on with the story! It was beautifully written, like always. You've got a way ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Recent things

    Hello there. :) 1. People making out! Don't worry, I do that too... I love it by the way. At first glance, I thought this was going to be bad. ...

    Sep 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Tiger, The girl, The boy and The face

    *Speechless* (not even a hello.) These are amazing . If this is old stuff, what is your new stuff? I'm curious to see. 1. I love the way you blend ...

    Sep 30, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rubber Immortal, Part Four

    Here for a final review! For the nitpicks, Navita pretty much did them all, so I'm going to stay clear of them this time. The end of the story was... ...

    Sep 30, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rubber Immortal, Part Three

    Hi again. :) “Are those them?” This sentence is a little bit confusing. Are these your shoes? is maybe a more suitable sentence. That's pretty much it, everyone else did ...

    Sep 29, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rubber Immortal, Part Two

    Hi there, I'm here again for another review. :) She feels stupid for leaving her shoes, but she has nowhere to go, so she doesn't worry about it too much. ...

    Sep 29, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Take A Chance- 5

    The werewolves weren't just thrown in there. It's part of the whole story... You're not far enough to truly understand what is the impact. I'm sorry to leave you hanging ...

    Sep 28, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Untitled idea

    Hi there. :) She loves art and aspires to go to art school even though her meddlesome Aunt and Uncle don’t approve . T hey think everything should be logical ...

    Sep 28, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Little Lie. (Chapter Two)

    Hi there. :) I'll begin with the nitpicks, and then I'll go on with the overall impression. "Hey Ives , " He smiled . "Hey Tristan , " I laughed ...

    Sep 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: No Title Yet

    Hi there. :) I didn't see any mistakes, congratulations! But the story... It's a little cliche, I can't lie. The little you've post is not enough to have a good ...

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Take A Chance- 5

    Here for another chapter! I would like a full review, because I kind of need to know if my story is going in the right direction. But please, don't be ...

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Take A Chance- 4

    Hey guys! Sierra: Thank you so much for reading. Like I always say: it means a lot too me. (it I repeat it all the time, it's because it's true, ...

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Plants

    Hi there. :) Great drawings. I love the lines on there... Such aggressive lines for something to soft and beautiful. Love the contrast. ;) You should definitely find a way ...

    Sep 27, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Let's See How Far We've Come

    Hi there. :) This was well written. Not the best technical, but we could pretty much all relate to this, and that was exactly your point, I presume. By looking ...

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Captive (Part I)

    I'm back! Chapter two... Much better for the confusion. Names help. ;) You do seem to have the grammar part under control. I don't see any mistakes, but again I'm ...

    Sep 26, 2010


Obsessing over what you regret won't get you anywhere.
— Steggy