User avatar

theotherone

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Did You...

    Hello there. :) For the nitpicks... Well it's a poem so it's pretty hard to do that sort of thing, but I'm just going to give my opinion. Did you ...

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Drawing HELP

    Hello there. :) First off, what kind of course is it? Because if it's more like a cartoon, manga style, then you are just on the right path, and you'll ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: proffesor (a house of night fan fic)

    Hello there. :) First off, like you said, there's a lot of mistakes. Either you pass through it and correct them, or you can PM me if you want me ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: This Game We Played

    If you are wondering what this is about and want more information, check out the spoiler! Hope it helps a little bit. And now, tear it too piece. :) This ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Love in the rain chapter 4

    Hi there. :) This is really short. A paragraph is normally not enough to call it a chapter. I hope this is just the first part of the chapter and ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Mixed

    Hi there. :) First off, I don't think I saw many grammatical mistakes, so congrats for that. I agree with Zoomie, about the broken mirror, and maybe with the parent's ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Photographs and edits

    Hello there. :) Whoa, are you sure you're new? Because this sure doesn't seem like it. I really like it. You seem able to catch the essence of things and ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Pencil work - workin' on it

    Hi there. :) First off, I realized your lines are a little bit rough. You seem to be working on them, when really you should be drawing the shadows and ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Ever Changing

    Hi there. :) I think everyone already said all the nitpicks I could think of, so there's not really much to say on this end... Apart from that, the story ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Captive (Part I)

    Okay, you just have to "submit your work" and post it, when your finished, it will automatically send you to the post, right? At the top, where it normally says ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Obsession

    Hi there, :) First off, I think Hibiscus, here, pretty much said it all. The flow... It really needs work. I believe that there's pauses there that don't need to ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Peter (Part III)

    Hello again. :) We reached the public park that was situated halfway between the between the conservatory and the main station. Like always, this is close to spotless. Now with ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Peter (Part II)

    Hello there. :) We went outside and walked in silence for a while. Outside is one word. “Would it help you if I, say, took your hand? So you could ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: When you drop your tampon in front of your boss

    Hi there. :) The most richest man in the world? The most is not needed here. Richest is more than enough for us to understand. Wait …work for him? Wait ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Hate or Love? *edited*

    Hello there. :) First off with the nitpicks. Everyone pretty much said them all, and I won't repeat those. What else should I do? He was pulling my arm These ...

    Oct 8, 2010


'The Answer to the Great Question... Of Life, the Universe and Everything... Is... Forty-two,' said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and calm.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy