User avatar

theotherone

  • Art & Photography Re: Story Characters

    Hello there. :) This is pretty good. You seem to have to base of the muscular structure under control. You're on a good way! I don't have anything to say ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter 1: New House

    Hello there. :) Okay, so I corrected all your mistakes, but then my computer shut down, and I don't want to make any full review again... So I'm going to ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Girl in the wind

    Hello there. :) This is a nice drawing, good job with that! I'm not a fan of mangas, but I don't hate them either. I'm more of a realistic drawing ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: My First Love Chapter One

    Hello there. :) So, first we the nitpicks, and after I'll give you the overall impression, does that work? I shall begin. :) Rachel, Rach for short, has been my ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love's Mysterious Ways Pt. I

    Hello there. :) Fifteen minutes later, she had put on bronze and gold eye shadow, brown-black mascara, black eyeliner, and pink gloss and was putting my blond hair in two ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Faded Memory

    Hello there. :) So this was good. A subject writers write a lot about it, but you can't really go wrong with it since pretty much everyone can relate to ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Wings

    Hello there. :) I was expecting him home an hour ago , his tea’s getting cold. I think this is everything I could fine. Good job with the writing part, ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Allured - chapter two and three

    Hello there again. :) Funny, kind ; to her friends and to strangers, and she was even pretty strong. Her green eyes locked on mine, and then she smile d ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Allured - a fantasy love story chapter one

    Hello there! :) Just reading the synopsis made me want to read more, so let's hope this is better than I wished for. I'm going to make some nitpicks... If ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Canopy

    Hello there. :) I have to agree with WickedWonder and Zekkie876... This is confusing. I didn't really get it. The lights are lucid today . Under the canopy, the lights ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Silence isn't Golden

    Hello there. :) Okay, so I really like the emotions that are captured in the eyes. I don't know if it's what you were trying to do, but she seems ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Recent Photos.

    Hello there. :) This is good, even though they are really alike. Cliche is good. ;) You've got the eye for that sort of thing, believe me. The only thing ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Boy That Plays With My Heart #1

    Hey there. :) I know it's been a while you posted this, but I'm still going to review. ;) I looked back at him, he was laughing his head of ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Take A Chance- 6

    Chapter 6 I was sitting on the stairs to my basement, watching a bunch of teenagers dancing. I could easily see Liam sandwiched between two beautiful girls. He looked distracted ...

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Hurting.

    Hello there. :) I'll begin with the nitpicks and then go on with the overall impression. This has been going on for weeks! Where is this going, space here If ...

    Oct 16, 2010


If I had control over the quote generator, I feel like I would put half of YWS in it.
— Kaia