User avatar

theotherone

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love's Mysterious Ways Pt. V

    Hey Alpha! Oh, it's not done... I thought it was. :) “Hey , you, congratulations,” I said as we hugged. Anyways, when Joe quit, this guy named Casey took his ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A fishing ghost

    Hello there. :) This story was really short. I don't get what the plot line is... Maybe add some details and more events? I don't know, it's just an idea. ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Write What You Know

    Hello Ofir, :) I'll begin with the nitpicks and then move on with the overall impression. I like d tracing them with the tips of my fingers and then watch ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter Three

    Hello there. :) “Hey,” he said , kissing me on the cheek. “I ordered pizza before I left the hospital, I hope you don’t mind eating that ?” Repeating the ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Blushing red(WIP)

    Hello there. :) I'll begin with the nitpicks, and then go on with my overall impression of your story. Also, let’s say, that girl is your girlfriend , with her ...

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Rain

    Hello there. :) I sit inside my window pane to keep away the pouring rain, and laugh at all the little drops running down like silly props pretending all is ...

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: "...Please, don't leave me"

    Hello there. :) I'll begin with the nitpicks, and after I'll explain my overall impression. The tears come at an alarming rate, and I’ve gone from just crying to sobbing ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love's Mysterious Ways Pt. III

    I'm here again! :P So I've got a few nitpicks, but I won't write my overall impression, since I've already said it. I had been staying with Aimee for the ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: kettle corn (unfinished)

    Hello there. :) This was really good. I'm wishing that "unfinished", here means that there's more coming... Because I want to read more. I love the feel of the story ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love's Mysterious Ways Pt. III

    Hello there. :) “Okay,” she said, then she turned, looking ahead. This is a little choppy, and it seems a little bit short compared to the other parts... But I ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Last Art Dump

    Hello there. :) This is one big post... I just have to say that you are pretty good. I see that you did some more portraits, good. :) And the ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Last Art Dump

    Hello there. :) This is one big post... I just have to say that you are pretty good. I see that you did some more portraits, good. :) And the ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Wanderlust

    Hello there. :) I think Lee corrected pretty much all the mistakes, so I won't repeat. This is a good start. I like how it's going so far, but I ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Fatal love

    Hello there. :) When you told me you loved me , I was so happy. I ran to my car, yanking open my car door , turning the ignition. You ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Leaves...

    Hello there. :) First picture: I don't really like this one. It's too busy to really capture the focus point, who's the leaf in the middle. I was practically lost ...

    Oct 31, 2010


Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again.
— James R. Cook