User avatar

theotherone

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Alive

    Hello there. :) This is really short, and I think you could really write more on this topic than you actually do. Like writing a flash back to an actual ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Natasha's Chapter

    Hello there. :) First off, I want you to say to your friend that she writes beautifully. I don't think I have any nitpicks for this, and everything was close ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Idea!!

    Hello there. :) I was just going to review, but then I saw that you only did two reviews in more than a year... The whole point of this site ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Untitled chapter 1

    Hello there. :) The first thing I have to say is that I agree with the other people who have reviewed this. You seem to be giving us an awful ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Blue

    Hello there. :) I'll begin with the nitpicks and then go on with my overall impression. The silverware , which had been passed down to Lisa from her great-grandmother and ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Young Writers Literary Journal 2011

    Hello there. :) Whoa, this is a lot of pictures... I'll go one by one, and tell you what I think. 1. I kind of like this one, but it ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Shaking off dew-drops

    Hello there. :) These pictures are pretty good. My favorite would probably be the second one, because of the colors. I don't think I have anything to say really apart ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Wolf Heart Saga : Hidden - Prologue

    Hello there. :) I'll begin with the nitpicks and then go on with the overall impression. A fight they have already lost, They had? I'm not sure if this is ...

    Nov 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and white paintings

    Hello everyone! This is some of my newest work. Hope you all enjoy it, and don't hesitate to tear it apart. :) Thank you in advance. This is a painting ...

    Nov 20, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Almost

    Hello there. :) I'll begin with the nitpicks and then go on with my overall impression. She poured herself a glass of water and slowly sipped at it. I think ...

    Nov 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Journey: Tears- Chapter 1

    Hello there. :) I'll begin with the nitpicks and then go on with my overall impression. Crying over the man that had ruined my life seemed incredibly stupid but yet ...

    Nov 13, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love's Mysterious Ways Pt. VI

    Hello Alpha, here again to review. :) “I came back from the bathroom and this girl was all over him , so I freaked out and ran.” Occupying my bench ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Craved [1]

    Hey there. :) I'll begin with the nitpicks and then go on with my overall impression. How many times have I ran down this trail? Too many times to count, ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: It begins with a pencil and white paper.

    Hello everyone, and thanks for the reviews! Yes, I am aware that the last drawing has its problems... Now. ;) But I can't really work on it though. I'll keep ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Opportunities

    Hello Paper. :) I'll begin with the nitpicks, and then move on with my overall impression of the story. My eye for detail is second-to-none and the window displays I ...

    Nov 7, 2010


'This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer. 'I never could get the hang of Thursdays.'
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy