User avatar

theotherone

  • Art & Photography Re: Twilight

    Hello there. :) Aw twilight... The books were amazing, but the films deceived me. But anyways, you, my friend, did a really great job at reproducing it. I really like ...

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Kettle Corn (continued)

    Hello there. :) I really liked this story. I read it before, but I was to busy to review it, but here I am! It was well written and I ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sadly, It's Life (Chapter One)

    Hello there. :) Just a couple more minutes and I’m out of here. That was the only thing Macey could think about. Put it in italics so we know she's ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Can't Let You Go (Charlie and Logan chapter 3)

    Hello there. :) I'm not really an expert on this, but I seriously doubt any guy is going to want to pick you up while you're wearing a Harry Potter ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Liars and Cheaters

    Hello there. :) She was with my best friend, and he comma nor my fiancée comma had any idea that I had met that woman before. I had met her ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Broken Strings (prologue)

    Hello there. :) I 'm was a prisoner once. This part right here doesn't make sense. Once relates to something that was in the past, well in fact you are ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Golden eyes, sunset lips

    Hello there. :) This was really good. Short and sweet is good sometimes. But you could also add a little more information and dialogue in this, and it would more ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Swalloing Lies- *Edited*

    These blinking stars above me, Form a darkening globe enveloping me. You are one of the broken lights, Carelessly watching over the world. The burden that was dragging you. Secrets ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: First chapter of my first post :)

    Hello there. :) Above her S he was aware of a twinkling light above her that startled her out of her reminiscing. Looking back up at him, she saw that ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Run Away 1. [Mature content!] - REVISED

    Hello there. :) I think Hockey fan already said a lot, but I still have some things you could improve. Today was going to be the start of my new ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter Four

    Hello there. :) First one to review! Woo, not like I'm usually not because I just don't have a life like that. ;) We then did our secret handshake we ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Fall of Rexalectal

    Hello there. :) I'll begin with the nitpicks and then go on with my overall impression on your story. Many thoughts come into mind when I think about what waits ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Somewhat Recent Charcoal Works

    Hello there. :) Well, well... These are some pieces of art! Your portraits are accurate and they could easily be photos in black in white. I'm jealous of your charcoal ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Mixtape Diaries: Do it Like You Do it To Me

    Hello there. :) I'll begin with the nitpicks and then go on my overall impression of your story. It took up all my guts but I had to do it. ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Decadence

    Hello there. :) I'll begin with the nitpicks and then move on to my overall impression. " That’s just it,” he said. “I wonder, but I don’t know what about. ...

    Nov 24, 2010


Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger