User avatar

theotherone

  • Romantic Novels Re: Take A Chance- 19

    I crossed a few of the pack members on my way to my locker, but they didn’t turn back to say' hello'. Each time, the smile pasted on my lips ...

    Sep 3, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Dreams Tell Lies and Books Need Covers!

    Hello there. :) First things first, I'll be talking about re-sizing. Please, re-size these pictures, because I can't really see anything of the first cover... It's too big, and most ...

    Sep 3, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Cover for Alpha - Edited!

    Hello there. :) I like the images you've put on there, but they seem a little bit blurry. I don't know if it was intentional, or if it was just ...

    Sep 3, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Take A Chance- 18

    The moment we entered the house, we were bombarded with questions from my parents. Apparently, they had been waiting patiently at home, the television still blasting in the next room. ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Broken Things

    Hello there. :) I'll begin with nitpicks and then go on with my overall impression on your story. Juliet’s sister-in-law comma, Rella comma, giggles at this practice, because Charming is ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Guardian Angel

    Hello there. :) To begin with, I'll point out a few nitpicks and then I'll move on with my overall impression on your story. She was in your summer clothes, ...

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sometimes, chapter Sixteen

    Hello there. :) “Hungry?” He sounded annoyingly upbeat again. “Because it’s Sunday afternoon and like every other Sunday afternoon, the band is downstairs chatting about music and stuff.” 'T

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Hidden Flame

    Hello there. :) I like the second picture better... Of course, colors are more attractive to the human's eye. ;) Also, I think your proportions are quiet great, and you've ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Pieces of my sketch book

    Hello there. :) 1st: It's really detailed and I love it. I'm more of a realistic person, so therefor I am not a fan of how you are shadowing your ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Someone I know

    Hello there. :) The only thing that bothers me in your drawing is the right eye. It's somehow in an angle, when the rest is not, and it throws me ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sometimes, chapter Fifteen

    Hello there. :) Have you left yet? My bikes got a flat and I need a lift x Yay one more sign... :) Is that a kiss or a hug. ...

    Aug 19, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Part of Chapter One

    Hello there. :) I'll begin with nitpicks and then go on with my overall impression on your story. Saint Lebanon United was known for its grades, yet a lot of ...

    Aug 19, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lessons Learned [ch.1]

    Hello there. :) I'll begin with nitpicks and then go on with my overall impression on your story. I’m not even sure if I ever wanted her , and I ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter One

    Hello there. :) Shit, was that a cop? I think this should be in italics because this is a direct thought. The cop stops behind me and I pull down ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sometimes, chapter Fourteen

    Hello there. :) “This wasn’t for Aiden comma, was it?” We won our last game comma, five to nothing. I personaly think it's a shame that Aiden didn't insist on ...

    Aug 9, 2011


the world (me) cries out for salvation (snacks)
— creaturefeature